Author Topic: The new Beyond Bitcoin Website  (Read 6525 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Looking really good!  +5% +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline script

• View Profile
  • BitShares: script
just seen the 'upcoming events' and 'events calender'
good job guys :) its nice to have that info on front page.
+5% on countdown  , saves trying to work out time zones. ( yes some of us are very lazy :p )

We actually have BMs hangout followed by two more tomorrow.  Next week's hangout slots,  I believe, are already booked as well.   :)

+5%
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:38:13 pm by script »

Offline fuzzy

Hey nice job on the website , bookmarked it, had no idea there were Delegate Hangouts. Enjoyed listening.

But one thing missing from website, news about date and time of upcoming hangouts/podcasts.

i can only guess you dont have many planned now , but bitshares developer hangouts every week. can we get something on the home page showing upcoming planned hangouts?

Next Hangout: Bitshares Developer Hangout with Bytemaster Friday 20th feb (time)

We actually have BMs hangout followed by two more tomorrow.  Next week's hangout slots,  I believe, are already booked as well.   :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

BTW
If someone wants to write an article or some sort, feel free to contact me or fuzzy.
You will get a account on the site with an author biographie below your article where you can put in all sorts of info about you.
Also we have to approve your content before we publish it of course.
+5%

Offline JA

• View Profile
BTW
If someone wants to write an article or some sort, feel free to contact me or fuzzy.
You will get a account on the site with an author biographie below your article where you can put in all sorts of info about you.
Also we have to approve your content before we publish it of course.

Offline JA

• View Profile
Hey nice job on the website , bookmarked it, had no idea there were Delegate Hangouts. Enjoyed listening.

But one thing missing from website, news about date and time of upcoming hangouts/podcasts.

i can only guess you dont have many planned now , but bitshares developer hangouts every week. can we get something on the home page showing upcoming planned hangouts?

Next Hangout: Bitshares Developer Hangout with Bytemaster Friday 20th feb (time)
A calendar with the schedule will bee added and maybe a countdown too.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I meant chronological as recording time. Having it that way is very convinient: You can just listen to everything up to the one you listened to last.

What do you mean "recording time"?  As in which ones are shortest/longest?

They are pretty much chronologically ordered.  The only one that isn't is the DataSecurityNode one because I had it almost finished and the wallet had a bug that stole all my comps storage and memory....crashing Audacity and messing up my save files.  So in short, it was posted late because I had to fix the issue, then reedit the entire hangout.  :/

But really.  If you go down through you will see they are almost exactly in chronological order :)
time of recording I meant ;) All fine. Was just a note.

Offline script

• View Profile
  • BitShares: script

Offline fuzzy

I meant chronological as recording time. Having it that way is very convinient: You can just listen to everything up to the one you listened to last.

What do you mean "recording time"?  As in which ones are shortest/longest?

They are pretty much chronologically ordered.  The only one that isn't is the DataSecurityNode one because I had it almost finished and the wallet had a bug that stole all my comps storage and memory....crashing Audacity and messing up my save files.  So in short, it was posted late because I had to fix the issue, then reedit the entire hangout.  :/

But really.  If you go down through you will see they are almost exactly in chronological order :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 08:57:30 pm by fuzzy »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 08:36:47 pm by delulo »

Offline gamey

• View Profile
AFAIK they're in order of their posting time. 
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline fuzzy

What I'd like to see is one place (either this website or soundcloud) that has ALL the hangouts there in Chronological order!  :)
Aren't all the episodes on soundcloud in chronological order?

Its planned for the website....but it will take some time to add all the past episodes.

Yes.  All hangouts are there in chronological order :)

https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts
Maybe it just orders it differently for me: At the top there is a hangout form Feb. 6th. after that the one from last Friday (Feb 13th).
And wasn't there a hangout with elmato?

There was "kind of" a hangout with elmato.  We need to get his mic fixed so we can record one.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
What I'd like to see is one place (either this website or soundcloud) that has ALL the hangouts there in Chronological order!  :)

Its planned for the website....but it will take some time to add all the past episodes.

Maybe it just orders it differently for me: At the top there is a hangout form Feb. 6th. after that the one from last Friday (Feb 13th).
And wasn't there a hangout with elmato?

Offline fuzzy