Author Topic: BitShares 0.6.2 Feedback  (Read 13884 times)

Offline valzav

• View Profile
Account history inaccessible.   No account transaction history is viewable in any account from the GUI pages.  Reload does nothing.

Only some of my accounts history is accessible from Console ....   for example entering "history xeldal2"  produces nothing.  It just sits there.

Is it fully synchronized? What is your OS and wallet version?

Xeldal

Account history inaccessible.   No account transaction history is viewable in any account from the GUI pages.  Reload does nothing.

Only some of my accounts history is accessible from Console ....   for example entering "history xeldal2"  produces nothing.  It just sits there.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I manage to install 0.6.2 and it was working then my computer crashed (not related to bitshares). I restarted the computer and then when I try to long in my Bitshares I have 3 moving dots that are going for a few seconds and then nothing happened it does not say the password is not good. So I did uninstall everything delete everything except the wallet folder, reinstalled Bitshares but I got the same behavior when I try to log on. So basically no matter what  I do I can't no longer log in my wallet. Not sure if this has to go to technical support area or it just happened in 0.6.2, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I am having the same problem. Can't log in.
Let me know if  you find a fix. I'm thinking to go back to the wallet backup and reinstall everything .....again

I just deleted everything but the wallet folder and reinstalled. Same problem.
I did the same thing. And same problem can't log on !!

Offline onceuponatime

I manage to install 0.6.2 and it was working then my computer crashed (not related to bitshares). I restarted the computer and then when I try to long in my Bitshares I have 3 moving dots that are going for a few seconds and then nothing happened it does not say the password is not good. So I did uninstall everything delete everything except the wallet folder, reinstalled Bitshares but I got the same behavior when I try to log on. So basically no matter what  I do I can't no longer log in my wallet. Not sure if this has to go to technical support area or it just happened in 0.6.2, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Let me know if  you find a fix. I'm thinking to go back to the wallet backup and reinstall everything .....again

I just deleted everything but the wallet folder and reinstalled. Same problem.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline bitAndy

• View Profile
I've just downloaded 0.6.2, and then downloaded a patch update to 0.6.2-b. Now 'unlock.desc_title' sits above the passphrase box, where bitshares decentralized exchange should be.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
Great improvements, generally feels a lot smoother/user friendly!

One critic was when it was reloading the blockchain, the update patch (0.6.2a) notification caused the client to freeze so I did have to force restart and then it worked fine.

Good job :)

Offline yellowecho

1. In the Exchange, when I first click the bitUSD:BTS chart it open the bitSILVER:BTS trading, then it hang and crash afterwards.

2. I sold all the amount of coins and it keep some dust
0.000001 CFSGOLD
0.000001 GOLD
0.0001 SILVER

I've experienced these as well
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline joele

• View Profile
1. In the Exchange, when I first click the bitUSD:BTS chart it open the bitSILVER:BTS trading, then it hang and crash afterwards.

2. I sold all the amount of coins and it keep some dust
0.000001 CFSGOLD
0.000001 GOLD
0.0001 SILVER

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:07:39 am by hpenvy2 »

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline ubits

• View Profile
I have used almost every version of the wallet form the beginning with few issues. Starting with 0.61  lost account names, balances and transactions

0.62 blockchain synced quickly, under an hour, and  account names show, but no balances or transactions

Mavericks, fully synced 0.62
Do balances and transactions return when you right click and select reload?
When I right click, a box displays briefly to Go Back or Reload, but it disapears before I can click.  Is there a command in console to do the same?

PS managed to click the Reload and everything restored instantly :-)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 12:54:50 pm by ubits »

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
The blockchain was synced faster, however transaction scanning seems to be slower.  ???