Author Topic: Bitshares Crowd Funded Alt Coin Initializing & Marketing - 96% delegate.altfund  (Read 5005 times)

Offline svk

The names above are for delegates to be voted for ... the asset names should be called LTC, DOGE and DRK .. why would I call them differently?

Yea my bad, not sure why I thought they were assets :o
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The names above are for delegates to be voted for ... the asset names should be called LTC, DOGE and DRK .. why would I call them differently?

Offline monsterer

FYI sub names for assets don't work like sub accounts, you can do votefork.doge and votefork.ltc  but not the other way around. Also, limited to 12 char iirc, including the dot, so the .doge won't work..

I guess we can just use symbols, votefork.ltc, votefork.xrp etc
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline svk

FYI sub names for assets don't work like sub accounts, you can do votefork.doge and votefork.ltc  but not the other way around. Also, limited to 12 char iirc, including the dot, so the .doge won't work..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
"fork" is already registered on the blockchain .. unless you can figure out how owns it .. these names are gone for good

votefork?

litecoin.votefork
doge.votefork
Registered 'votefork' .. now let's figure out how much "approval" would be sufficient for devs to add a new asset to the DEX in the next hardfork ..

I started a new topic:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14860.msg192380#msg192380

iHashFury

ALTFUND market has been initialised and available to purchase now, if interested.

There is currently 59000 ALTFUNDS for sale to fund delegate.altfund

Offline monsterer

"fork" is already registered on the blockchain .. unless you can figure out how owns it .. these names are gone for good

votefork?

litecoin.votefork
doge.votefork
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline monsterer

I just registered "ized" .. for "decentral.ized" ..

how about:

doge.traded.decentral.ized?
doge.decentral.ized?
trade.doge.decentral.ized?

They don't really describe the purpose of the delegate tho? That's why I like vote.litecoin.fork because it describes the purpose of the delegate, the coin and the method of application.

Maybe we need a vote for the naming convention, lol!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I just registered "ized" .. for "decentral.ized" ..

how about:

doge.traded.decentral.ized?
doge.decentral.ized?
trade.doge.decentral.ized?

Offline monsterer

Recently I had a discussion in the german subforum about getting altcoins into BTS. This was my take on it:

Let's register 0% delegates for interesting altcoins and let their respective communities vote for their delegates ..
It's just the same as getting a new coin into cryptos .. you vote for them .. except that in BTS you can keep the stake you use for voting!!

Agree. Will you be able to set some of these up to get the ball rolling?

It makes sense to take the coinmarketcap.com list (by market cap) and just go top to bottom.
Should be possible ..
you have a prefered account name or sub account name?
-vote.xeroc
-altcoinvotein
-youraltinbts

something with a buzz?
- doge.traded.dex
- doge.decentralized? (taken) :(

coin.vote.fork?

litecoin.vote.fork
ripple.vote.fork

etc?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Recently I had a discussion in the german subforum about getting altcoins into BTS. This was my take on it:

Let's register 0% delegates for interesting altcoins and let their respective communities vote for their delegates ..
It's just the same as getting a new coin into cryptos .. you vote for them .. except that in BTS you can keep the stake you use for voting!!

It makes sense to take the coinmarketcap.com list (by market cap) and just go top to bottom.
Should be possible ..
you have a prefered account name or sub account name?
-vote.xeroc
-altcoinvotein
-youraltinbts

something with a buzz?
- doge.traded.dex
- doge.decentralized? (taken) :(

Offline monsterer

iHashFury

to be honest, I'd rather see the Doge community "much excite, so wow" to get on Bitshares rather then us forcing a coin probably no one cares in the end.

Market it to the doge community and catch their attention. That's what I would do

Please vote here for the first alt https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14847.0

I not on a doge community forum but will look into it.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
to be honest, I'd rather see the Doge community "much excite, so wow" to get on Bitshares rather then us forcing a coin probably no one cares in the end.

Market it to the doge community and catch their attention. That's what I would do