Author Topic: Bter not allowing BitShares withdrawals due to unstable BTS wallet they say  (Read 10204 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
it's a gambling issue at this point, if you believe they can fix it, go to bter you get cheap bts, if you've already taken a big loss and want to be 100% sure to get something out, withdraw via btc or ltc now

the market is already figuring this out, price reflects the risk

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
My bitusd withdrawal is processing since yesterday and BTS withdrawal is still not available for me yet.. :(

same as my bitUSD

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
My bitusd withdrawal is processing since yesterday and BTS withdrawal is still not available for me yet.. :(

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
Just recieved my fat withdrawal from BTER everyone!

Thanks for the update, hope other users start reporting the same!

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
Just recieved my fat withdrawal from BTER everyone!

Offline gamey

• View Profile

My guess would be that they had manual processing previously. Now they are migrating away from this and BTS wallet is so non-standard.

Early movement does not necessarily trump mistakes from not-invented-here syndrome.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
They probably havent had time to update the BTS wallet in a while given all the things they've been working on.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

me too yesterday withdrawall 100 bts to try it but nothing happen

can some DEV say something?? we are working.,. we are talking to bter ... or something to comunity health

There is probably nothing they can say on the matter one way or another.

They have operated for nearly a year without any major issues with BTS wallet.. suddenly after their BTC gets hacked they can't get their BTS wallet working? My car broke down, and because of it my computer isn't working  ::)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 01:03:50 am by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I don't think bter has contacted any devs about unstable wallet. IIRC nothing has changed since before the hack.

Please contact them.

They were having trouble before the hack.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:54:09 am by Ander »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I don't think bter has contacted any devs about unstable wallet. IIRC nothing has changed since before the hack.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
me too yesterday withdrawall 100 bts to try it but nothing happen

can some DEV say something?? we are working.,. we are talking to bter ... or something to comunity health
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline joele

• View Profile
My BTS pending withdrawal is returned to my balance.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Yes, please assist if there actually is a problem with the wallet.
It is causing some serious downward pressure.

I personally think that the wallet problems is just an excuse.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
All we gotta do is have the devs help fix bter's wallet, and then we can just withdraw.  The long nightmare will then be over. :)   (And it will probably help the BTS price which is currently being driven down by everyone's fear of losing everything).

Please help them as soon as possible.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
The problem with dumping for btc and withdrawing is that youre losing value right now.  Its like taking a 5%+ loss to get your money now.  If they fix the wlalet we can get out without losing.

(Of course, if it never gets fixed then the people who got money out will be happy, so basically if you dump at a loss to be able to withdraw you're betting that withdrawal never gets fixed.
Yeah it reminds me of gox, I remember taking a loss to get my money out of there too