Author Topic: NEWBIE Launched  (Read 2660 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Sharedrop:

If you decide to sharedrop on Newbies, exclude following accounts (distributors)

fav
fav-marketing
xeroc

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Updates:
- thanks for the paper wallets, @xeroc !
- every donator 100+ BTS https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14780.0.html will receive 100 NEWBIE as a thank you gift

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Edit: preloaded NEWBIE paperwallets would be a great giveaway in offline meetings.
Totally agree

I am gonna use this to pimp and demonstrate the shardrop python tool .. it certainly requires some more love :)
As those tokens are (I guess) worthless it doesn't really matter how many you send over .. but it feels 'nice' for newbies to have 100k newbies each on a paperwallet ..
Oh I just saw that the max cap Is 10000050 with precision 10 ..
so maybe you can send over 10k and I can distribute them among 100 paperwallets .. would that fit for you?

edit:
maybe I am gonna add some millions FREEs .. too

Yeah, I giveaway 100 each in the newbie thread, that's why I capped at 1m. I'll send you 10k when I'm at home :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Edit: preloaded NEWBIE paperwallets would be a great giveaway in offline meetings.
Totally agree

I am gonna use this to pimp and demonstrate the shardrop python tool .. it certainly requires some more love :)
As those tokens are (I guess) worthless it doesn't really matter how many you send over .. but it feels 'nice' for newbies to have 100k newbies each on a paperwallet ..
Oh I just saw that the max cap Is 10000050 with precision 10 ..
so maybe you can send over 10k and I can distribute them among 100 paperwallets .. would that fit for you?

edit:
maybe I am gonna add some millions FREEs .. too

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Cool idea ..
If you send some over I can test/verify my sharedrop feature and create some plain paperwallets with them preloaded ..

sure! how many do you need? 10k?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 11:55:31 am by favdesu »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Cool idea ..
If you send some over I can test/verify my sharedrop feature and create some plain paperwallets with them preloaded ..

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Just launched [NEWBIE] - the asset will be given away to new users to learn the mechanics.

Giveaway https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14780.0

Updates 21/04/2015:
- thanks for the paper wallets, @xeroc !
- every donator 100+ BTS https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14780.0.html will receive 100 NEWBIE as a thank you gift

Sharedrop:

If you decide to sharedrop on Newbies, exclude following accounts (distributors)

fav
fav-marketing
xeroc
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 11:22:55 am by fav »