Author Topic: The DAC that hired and fired its own staff  (Read 1321 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Re: http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/DAC/Hiring_Employees,_Management_and_Development_Teams

Getting hired as a Delegate by a blockchain-driven DAC is WAY more secure than a traditional j.o.b. oh, and no more top heavy management either since they can simply be voted out and replaced with efficiencies never before seen in traditional companies. DPOS DAC's - simply awesome.

SAMIR
I have to leave now, ok? (gets up) I have to get my resume ready.
PETER
Get your resume ready for what? Another job where they can fire you for no reason?
SAMIR
That's right! If I'm lucky.
PETER
Look, I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of being pushed around. Aren't you?
SAMIR
Yes, Peter, but I'm not going to do something illegal.
PETER
Illegal? Samir, this is America! Come on, sit down! Come on! This isn't Riyadh! They're not gonna saw your hands off, all right?
PETER
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy. It's just that I just don't care.
BOB PORTER
Don't, don't care?
PETER
It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now, if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime. So where's the motivation? And here's another thing, Bob. I have eight different bosses right now!
BOB SLYDELL
I beg your pardon?
PETER
Eight bosses.
BOB SLYDELL
Eight?
PETER
Eight, bob. So that means when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my real motivation - is not to be hassled. That and the fear of losing my job, but y'know, Bob, it will only make someone work hard enough not to get fired.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat