Author Topic: Suggest all the vote must have a period of validity especially 100% pay rate  (Read 1526 times)

chryspano

It takes some time to be voted in as a delegate and also it takes a lot of time to be voted out too, nothing is wrong with this. Your proposal if implemented would do huge amounts of damage to Bitshares. Delegates are our weapons and...

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Price of bts drop so much recently , I think the attraction of 100% pay rate delegate become lower and lower.  but why the price drop so much, I think there are many reason , after discuss with many leaved people. many of them think the 100% pay rate delegate would hurt bts a lot. I cannot totally agree their point of view。but I think there are still some room improvement blockchain hired by 100% paying delegate. the important is that a perfect rule would have many supporter
since we are lost a little so for.
now there are many developer delegate ,we can saw the code comments on github.com ,I think they are working hard.  there also have marketing report from marketing delegate, it seem they also working hard, but account register also increase slowly。 actually, no matter a delegate bring what to btser,if he voted by btser it is deserved; but there is only reword of changing voting, the reality is many people jus vote and less concern it。

so  I suggest that there have a period of validity  when vote a delegate.    for example , purpose of  3% pay delegate is only maintain block chain, so  a period of validity is forever as default.  but for 100% pay rate delegate , it would been three months as default , but can change to any period votor want to
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091