Author Topic: This downprice is a test  (Read 2626 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

With everything going on.. the way the market cap moves is making me think this is purposeful.

Some people are about to get really rich really fast.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Well now BTS is the cheapest ever I think...That doesn't mean they won't be cheaper...We might as well go to $1 mil market cap.. If that is the case so be it.. BTS should be close to Ripple and Bitcoin and close to billion(s) market cap...I just wish I had some bitassets or some fiat to buy now like crazy...I am considering selling my car and travel by bus so I can buy some BTS now..lol..

Do it!  I just sold mine.. :)  10ยข by April 10th.. :P  Buy like you mean it.

Offline fuzzy

It's certainly character strengthening, we've been in a painfully long cryptocurrency bear market now in general but I guarantee if I start shorting, that's when things will reverse.

Lol... best statement today.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
It's certainly character strengthening, we've been in a painfully long cryptocurrency bear market now in general but I guarantee if I start shorting, that's when things will reverse.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Its significantly under ipo price now.  Everyone selling is selling at a loss.

1. Buy high
2. Sell low
3. Repeat until broke
 8)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Well now BTS is the cheapest ever I think...That doesn't mean they won't be cheaper...We might as well go to $1 mil market cap.. If that is the case so be it.. BTS should be close to Ripple and Bitcoin and close to billion(s) market cap...I just wish I had some bitassets or some fiat to buy now like crazy...I am considering selling my car and travel by bus so I can buy some BTS now..lol..

Its significantly under ipo price now.  Everyone selling is selling at a loss. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline uniqlo

• View Profile
the downprice is not a test...It is the last opportunity for the cheapest bitshares ever!
naive,every time there was new low,you will say the same thing? we never know where is the bottom.
last opportunity? how many times you mention last opportunity?
LMAO

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
the downprice is not a test...It is the last opportunity for the cheapest bitshares ever!

Heard it before.  I think I've probably even said it. :(
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline kaibakker

Hey everyone,
Of course the current downwards price is not nice. But lets see it as a test. This Bitcoin price has moved up and down a lot more. And although I throughly believe in the power of the BitAssets. Seeing if the concept is really stable, should be tested in rough conditions. This is the best way to learn about the power and the weaknesses of the BitShares concept.

We should see these times as a test and in the meantime: keep your eyes open for opportunities and risks.

What do you think?