Author Topic: E-sports and Gaming Tournaments for Bitshares ?  (Read 1761 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
There are things going on behind the scenes - sadly am not yet in a state to post them publicly. I'll post more information if a few things fall in place :)

With BitShares? ;)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
There are things going on behind the scenes - sadly am not yet in a state to post them publicly. I'll post more information if a few things fall in place :)

Offline JA

• View Profile
i would really like to see a professional CS:GO team.

how about fnatic... :P

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
It would help people to consider your suggestion if you had something more specific as to costs and the amount of exposure for the cost, expected audience demographics, etc.

this. also I'd rather sponsor "team bitshares.org".

Offline onceuponatime

It would help people to consider your suggestion if you had something more specific as to costs and the amount of exposure for the cost, expected audience demographics, etc.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Just wanted to reach out and post a thought that has been lingering for a while.
The fastest way for any brand to make its presence known amongst gamers is to go to them via tournaments and E-sports teams.
At Freebieservers.com, we have access to a number of gamers of global repute partnering with us.
Would the community be interested in sponsoring them?
The gamers could wear bitshares t-shirts and other gear if we were to sponsor them. The same could be picked up by international media, the followers of these gamers on twitters/twitch and other outlets. 

Just a random thought - would be good to know what you guys think about this.
If there is a larger marketing budget- I would love to sit down with the marketing heads and discuss a wide range of avenues we could push the BItshares brand further amongst gamers

P.s
In order to protect the privacy of the gamers, I wouldn't be able to release any personal info pertaining to them until later.