Author Topic: INVESTORS: You might wanna get in to BitShares and QUICK  (Read 9086 times)

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
... We should be triggering black swan events in devshares too to see how they're handled (seeing as that event could happen to any bts backed security in either direction).
Couldnt you set up a bitAsset in DevShares with a much lower collateral requirement so that this is guaranteed to be tested? Arhag made a number of sugestions around what to do in this situation.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
Let me ask you this. Has anyone tested doing 10M user accounts and 100M trades in DevShares? If not, why not?

What is the hard limit Bitshares can handle before it all falls apart?

How can you say this is the best investment without knowing the real limits of what you are investing in?!

I'd also like to know this. We should be triggering black swan events in devshares too to see how they're handled (seeing as that event could happen to any bts backed security in either direction). Yes I agree Bitshares is incredibly undervalued right now and it has huge potential but let's not rush to open the flood gates when there's work to be done or it will be short lived.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Let me ask you this. Has anyone tested doing 10M user accounts and 100M trades in DevShares? If not, why not?

What is the hard limit Bitshares can handle before it all falls apart?

How can you say this is the best investment without knowing the real limits of what you are investing in?!

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
The ripple chart looks exactly like one from a big company that slowly dies.

Careful, the Bitshares chart looks pretty much the same but the downtrend has gone on longer.

It is the nature of crypto to have pumps and 80%+ pullbacks.  Ripple wont die, but the bottom is still below the current price.

BTS looking decent, finally stopped going down, but now it needs to keep bouncing, not just rise a bit for a few days and then begin another move where it is down almost every single day for three straight weeks. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
#1 The price is about to top Ripple:
http://coinmarketcap.com
Ripple's Management has departed as well.

The Darkcoin/Dash pump is over.

Good news everywhere; Moonstone, centralized Exchanges are being hacked every week, DPOS-powered PeerTracks will set the social sites on fire, ByteMaster (and others) are bringing in Partners, Let's Talk Bitcoin (the Bitcoins & Gravy show) is about to do a 30min interview with the "Peer to Peer 2015" roadcrew........ man, too much good news to ignore now.

$5, $10, $500, whatever you can afford.
Get in now.
This is the 1 investment in your lifetime that you'd better not miss.
I wonder if it would be feasible to start a distributed fund where people buy your UIA and you invest for them?

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Moonstone is scheduled for ~30 days after the crowdfund starts

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Check at the bottom of the article.
"Updated: May 24, 2014 at 9:29 am CET."
This article is almost 1 year old...

holy smokes, no kidding, nice find! why would they repost such an article like that? is the writer trying too kill them or is that Ripple's sneaky way of doing a pumpndump? er, dumpnpump?
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Ripple's management departed??

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-board-member-jesse-powell-resigns-wake-founder-sell/
As they sell off their stake, their market cap is dropping like a rock too.

Whether their market cap goes below BitShares or not is irrelevant to me anyways, I want to point out a few reasons why BitShares is underpriced, a good buy right NOW, and why BitShares can be bigger than Bitcoin in the long run (DPOS).

I'm in this for the long haul, either way.
The coders here are absolute genius.
The professionalism in the community, the mumbles, bitshares tv, just the language used here in the forum is so refreshing.
I'm luvin it. ™
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Ripple's management departed??

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-board-member-jesse-powell-resigns-wake-founder-sell/
As they sell off their stake, their market cap is dropping like a rock too.

Check at the bottom of the article.

"Updated: May 24, 2014 at 9:29 am CET."

This article is almost 1 year old...

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
It's been a while I've seen bullish/pumping posts around here, we've been in a down trend for what,  6 months now? Since the merger announcement I guess. We were at around 0.03$/BTS before the downtrend started, now at around 0.0065$/BTS. Almost an 80% decline in value since then. Maybe it was overpriced in October, but it's definitely underpriced right now.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline JA

• View Profile
The ripple chart looks exactly like one from a big company that slowly dies.

Offline Chronos

The is not General Discussion. It's "Trading Discussion" at best.  :)

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile