Author Topic: PeerTracks website  (Read 2551 times)

Offline bitsceptic

• View Profile
The worst thing about this site is that it just does not work!
Artist signup brings my to a page with a never ending progress-indicator-circle

I use firefox on linux and android

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Oooh I see it now.
There should be more user testing before launching a new website.
Or they should have tested it themselves  ??? bit of a big one to miss

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
also the circles ar positioned absolutely ... so the overlay when scrolling down ...
i would place them on right and vertical .. in this way they would indicate a nav also IMO!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline yellowecho

This is the problem:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16658900/nivo-slider-trying-to-increase-rotation-speed

The slider rotations are too slow in the pauseTime.  The source code is currently set at '11116000' which I believe is the time in milliseconds which means the pages don't turn for 185 minutes! lol  It should probably be set to ~5000 which would be 5 seconds. 
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline joele

• View Profile
Same here, I noticed the circles which is an indicator that there are more pages to slide, but could not find the side navigator.
The circles indicator is not common to use as the navigator.
There should be a side navigator and blinking to emphasize that there are more pages to slide.

Offline Pheonike

The site layout is not that great. I've been to the site a few times with this current design and never noticed until today that there is more content on the side-scroll. If you start to scroll down like a normal site, you wouldn't know that other content exist!! I'm using Chrome on windows.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:12:23 am by Pheonike »