Author Topic: All in  (Read 6025 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Well done on the timing. I wish I was at a profit. :P 
At least I averaged down at the bottom.

Plan to hodl for a couple years!   The price is still below what people paid for it in the IPO more than a year ago, even though there is now almost 18 months of development work put in, and we are much closer to a full release product.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
perfect timing was sheer luck. I have almost done x 2 to 3 investment but am not cashing out. After messing with client I think this could be a btc competitor. So im holding the price briefly dipped below true market share but Im now seeing as an equivalent of investing in apple in early days. Not a fan boy or anything else just a random investor that sees the real potential. So for now im holding like a beast these guys are gonna combine an exchange + the on and off ramp in one package and they are definitely the first to bring the total package. BTS will be the future cause its an all in one package.

BTW no im not a fan boy. Not paid, really a random noob investor on crypto at the right time. Thus far best random trade Ive ever made lol..

Welcome :)
I felt exactly the same when I properly starting playing with Bitshares. It's a serious game changer.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
perfect timing was sheer luck. I have almost done x 2 to 3 investment but am not cashing out. After messing with client I think this could be a btc competitor. So im holding the price briefly dipped below true market share but Im now seeing as an equivalent of investing in apple in early days. Not a fan boy or anything else just a random investor that sees the real potential. So for now im holding like a beast these guys are gonna combine an exchange + the on and off ramp in one package and they are definitely the first to bring the total package. BTS will be the future cause its an all in one package.

BTW no im not a fan boy. Not paid, really a random noob investor on crypto at the right time. Thus far best random trade Ive ever made lol..
You should read into the tech .. I bet that, once you understand the tech, you will rephrase to something like:

... After messing with client I think this WILL be a btc competitor. ...

:P :P

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile

Offline mangou007

Well you arrived at the perfect timing ;)
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Krills

• View Profile

grab some profit too.. ;D

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
already in profit

Well, you're one of the few lucky people around here.  ;)

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile
oops

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile
already in profit and looking at the trend BTs is the shit :) gonna do great here lol. If its becomes a bitcoin killer Ill be a millionaire. If not still made an ass load of profit BTS rules !

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile
Just to make a point I invested prices is sooo rising!! So at this point im gonna be a long term holder!! What a jump! What caused this one moon stone or are people finally realizing what BTS is ?
CUX/

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I'm all in as well.
I still like Bitcoin and trade the alts in the morning, but the bulk of my asset column sits right here.

BitShares is the shizzle. Let me know if you need any help.

Cheerz,
  -ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Come on, in! The water's warm... not too many sharks in the pond. :)

Offline testz

Thanks for the tips DataSecurityNode I will look a this.

@xiahui135 - One of the reasons I got into bts is because I was tired of messing around so much in the markets. I wanted to get something I could sit on for a while so patience is not a problem :)

You found the right place.
Welcome on board!!!  :)

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile
Thanks for the tips DataSecurityNode I will look a this.

@xiahui135 - One of the reasons I got into bts is because I was tired of messing around so much in the markets. I wanted to get something I could sit on for a while so patience is not a problem :)

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
You need prepare to be patient. The ecosystem need years to be mature.