Author Topic: Vested balances and faucet  (Read 3222 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
How many get $BTS at faucet.bitshares.org ?
Thanks

I don't understand your question .
You can get less than 1 BTS , it's not worth much . The faucet is not for economic benefit , just to help those who need to register their account and pay for their registration fee .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline liur_anget

How many get $BTS at faucet.bitshares.org ?
Thanks

Offline logxing

Just a follow on Q, would you need to import all keys before the 1st July, or can this be done at any future point?
any time
BTS Account:logxing

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
Just a follow on Q, would you need to import all keys before the 1st July, or can this be done at any future point?

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
Any news on a functioning faucet?

wallet_collect_vested_balances <account name> is not possible without a small balance...
Or am I jumping the gun and its not yet activated yet?

Unless you participated in the presale I think you need to wait till the first of July to collect any vested balance. There's a starting date shown when you use the "wallet_account_vested_balances" command (I think that's the right command but not 100% sure).
Ah. This works, yes there's a date there and it looks fine. Thank you for the answers everyone.

Offline svk

wallet_collect_vested_balances <account name> is not possible without a small balance...

Unless you participated in the presale I think you need to wait till the first of July to collect any vested balance. There's a starting date shown when you use the "wallet_account_vested_balances" command (I think that's the right command but not 100% sure).
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
faucet.bitshares.org ... though that faucet only registers your name.
I see no need to give a way company shares (BTS) for free .. maybe bitGOLD instead ..

If the vested balance is larget than the transaction fee then it should work nicely

Offline pgbit

• View Profile