Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin (BTS) Hangout w/ Roadscape/Bitscape @ 12Noon EST Saturday  (Read 1724 times)

Offline fuzzy

We will be starting to post only the finalized hangouts.   The team and I have talked about it and think with some of our plans movies forward that it would be best this way.

-5% to that. How is taking away choice the better way? Besides it isn't enforceable since anyone who attends live can record and post the raw recording at virtually no cost.

Yes someone can do that.
But eventually you have to do that yourself because i doubt that someone does that every hangout.

Also this is from the Survey:

The Raw Hangouts are generally too long and it the edited version also sounds far more polished.

If we post the raw hangouts, even if someone wants to listen to the edited version i doubt he can resist to listen to the raw one.
So all the work that AJ does would be for nothing.

Don't worry though.  In time, you will see what is being planned and raw footage is not going to be "gone forever".  I am just working on a way to offer a few small perks to people who share our content, and the raw footage will have a place in there :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
We will be starting to post only the finalized hangouts.   The team and I have talked about it and think with some of our plans movies forward that it would be best this way.

-5% to that. How is taking away choice the better way? Besides it isn't enforceable since anyone who attends live can record and post the raw recording at virtually no cost.

Offline fuzzy

I had to reformat my whole computer this morning...damn i wish i could have been there. Are you gonna post the raw file?

On another note.  Indolering didn't stand us up today.  He just didn't  realize the mumble server info changed.  Working on setting it up for next week
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:52:56 am by fuzzy »

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I had to reformat my whole computer this morning...damn i wish i could have been there. Are you gonna post the raw file?

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
fuzzy - please can this be uploaded as i have to work today, otherwise i would be listening.
really interested to hear this.
Mike

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Awesome lineup...can't wait to hear about these guys trip. Also, haven't heard much from @indolering lately, so that should be exciting too.
 +5%
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline fuzzy

This Hangout is w/ Roadscape and Bitscape on the p2p tour

@1:00pm is community hangout and weekly recap
@2:00 is indolering and some namecoin friends

Please join us!  For updates on upcoming events, attend, record and report live from our Mumble Server!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:10:45 pm by fuzzy »