Author Topic: |B|u|n|k|e|r|S|h|a|r|e|s|.|c|a| Presale Offer Updates *--=[SUBSCRIBE NOW!]=--*  (Read 19258 times)

Offline Pheonike

Sounds good to me since it removes a friction point in the process. I like it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This sounds pretty similar to what BitShares MUSIC will be doing AFAIK ..

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

NEW FEATURE BENEFIT IN REVIEW!

The BunkerShares opportunity is awesome in itself, but that won't stop us from making it better!

What if owning BunkerShares meant having your shares act as a toll-booth on the internet where your shares would be automatically bought up with every new product/service purchase?

Some of the basics:

•   Checkout cart would check current selling shares in the DEX BUNKER market to determine % of discount that would be possible.
  •   Higher the discount the higher the incentive to drive more client purchasing that day.
  •   Client has the option to get discount 'locked in' by prepaying for longer terms of bi-annual, annual and so on. This means a larger sell of shares in the purchase process if they choose to prepay.
  •   Share holders selling at the lowest price at that time will gain returns instantly, while those that want larger returns can set their higher price and wait till those rates are reached by other lower prices being bought up with each new product purchase.

To give a working example.. say you bought bunkershares at the presale for $0.15 per 100 and we have reached Scenario 2

You place your shares competitively on the market at $0.20 a share because you want to sell quickly for a 25% return.

Clients in the given day are offered a discount 'while quantities last' << because it depends how many bunkershares are available at the price point.

Client comes to the site and buys at $100 a month server and at checkout is offered the instant discount of % to be applied to their purchase for
the month, or locked in for the year by prepaying (means more BunkerShares are bought)

Client buys, and the checkout initiates a buy of the bunkershares to apply to the purchase.

Bunkershare holder sold their share for a 25% return.

This means BunkerShare holders will make their money on every purchase that takes place.. vs. the original process of having end users come into the market to buy bunkershares to apply to their purchase.

Note that this takes place only in the initial purchase (new or existing customer), and not on ongoing subscription invoices.

This ensures that our customer acquisition results in increased cash flows going forward.

Clients still have the option to go direct to the market and buy bunkershares themselves to apply to their subscriptions ongoing, but for some this will just be an inconvenience. This feature really revolves around creating convenience at the checkout for the end client while also making BunkerShares buys more easily liquid.

So to recap and summarize:

Old Process
Requires a few more steps or them to take to gain the bunkershare cost saving advantage, and share holders have to wait for those to take the extra steps.

New Process
Requires no additional steps for them to gain bunkershares cost advantage, and share holders sell on the market faster and easier.

So I am posting this to see if this has any impact on your perception of the value of the bunkershares offering.

This is all in review also, and is not set in stone. Preliminary review of the programming for this to be done is positive and will allow for total transparency in the process to the BunkerShare holders.

Also like to know if it makes sense to you to understand this as having a piece of a "toll-booth on the Internet" to profit from as every new website, cloud storage, and other data services get purchased. This analogy seems far more suitable to how this new benefit/feature would work than the season tickets to a sporting event analogy. Do you agree? Is it easier to understand and like?

Looking forward to your feedback!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

How do we check on how our Referrals are doing?

I can check for you on it.. the way we are using the system makes it a bit difficult because you get passed on to the info page. I am going to contact support and see if there is a way for you to do it with our current setup. In the mean time though feel free to PM me and I can check the db for you and let you know.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

It was good. The only thing I would do is add a couple of pictures of the bunker during the pitch.

That's a decent suggestion.. I know I am not a pretty girl.

I have heard a similar suggestion from a few others.. so I will see what that looks like later this week perhaps and put out a new version to see how it tests.

This past week we just been running in soft launch testing. Adjustments we made today were the 1st major change based on what we were seeing. Hopefully we can take this to mass if the changes we made hit the right targets.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Pheonike

It was good. The only thing I would do is add a couple of pictures of the bunker during the pitch.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:08:36 am by Pheonike »

How about a small pond on top of the bunker.
Bunkershares owners could swim for free.  :P

You have no idea how bad of an idea that is.. ;) ... there are plans for the roof to take AWAY water.. not build ponds on it. :)  but if you look to the north of that photo and notice some brush space.. that was where the 34,000 gallon oil tank was located.. it would make an ideal pond.. and we have considered the possibility of starting one to improve our geothermal and reduce our water usage.. even though we have limitless water.. still not cool these days to waste it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:08:19 am by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

A new introduction video has been done to better explain entry to the bunkershares info page and our refer program:

http://www.bunkershares.ca/

Feedback is welcome.. old spice?

First off, I love the concept and want you to succeed! As such, I'll try to give some helpful comments.

Here's feedback from someone stopping by, what I thought/felt.
I like it better, it was more "concrete" (pun intended) early on.
I liked the hook right away ("This 64000 sq ft bunker! That we own!"). But once you got my attention, I want to know what the point of what you are specifically doing now (to get interested people to sign up with their email addresses and network with social media to get the word out prior to presale), then I want to know what your vision is ("unique opportunity," tradable shares good services, etc.)

There was a little bit of "what are you trying to sell me..., what is this really - what's going on?" when you start saying "unique opportunity" and "blockchain technology" (technical audiences could feel like they were empty marketing words). Up until 1:25, I still didn't know what I was signing up for or what I was supposed to do. And it comes across almost like a scam, "We won't tell you anything about what we're really doing until you give us access to your contacts on facebook, then we will let you log in an see what we do." At the end I felt better when it was clear that you weren't selling anything yet, bu you are just gathering emails for interest and details were going to be given out in the future (which I'm ok with).

It gives off a vibe very different than what you stand for. I've read press about the movie filmed there, the wiki articles, and researched the history of the bunker - it is extremely interesting and very legit! I've seen so many generic business pitches that you want to make sure it doesn't come across like one and instead emphasizes that this is a real endeavor.

Thanks for the feedback... I don't know how much more 'real' I can make it when there is an original pneumatic bunker control center (fully operational) behind me. :)

I guess I didn't say it slow enough because I thought I was very clear and concise in explaining things.. 'the bunkershares opportunity is a discount presale offer...' .. I never held back anything.. I just didn't want to waste time repeating what they were about to see.

Perhaps I will come up with better versions in the future.. but from your feedback from a technical market standpoint.. sound like it at least crossed the finish line.

I think its much better than the last one where the assumption from that one was some introduction being given before people came to the site.. but analyzing the data we are not seeing that happen.So adjusting.

I think once we have a library of webinars and hangouts that technical people can pour through it will satisfy what they are looking for more so than bullet-point introduction information.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline btswolf

How about a small pond on top of the bunker.
Bunkershares owners could swim for free.  :P

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
A new introduction video has been done to better explain entry to the bunkershares info page and our refer program:

First off, I love the concept and want you to succeed! As such, I'll try to give some helpful comments.

Here's feedback from someone stopping by, what I thought/felt.
I like it better, it was more "concrete" (pun intended) early on.
I liked the hook right away ("This 64000 sq ft bunker! That we own!"). But once you got my attention, I want to know what the point of what you are specifically doing now (to get interested people to sign up with their email addresses and network with social media to get the word out prior to presale), then I want to know what your vision is ("unique opportunity," tradable shares good services, etc.)

There was a little bit of "what are you trying to sell me..., what is this really - what's going on?" when you start saying "unique opportunity" and "blockchain technology" (technical audiences could feel like they were empty marketing words). Up until 1:25, I still didn't know what I was signing up for or what I was supposed to do. And it comes across almost like a scam, "We won't tell you anything about what we're really doing until you give us access to your contacts on facebook, then we will let you log in an see what we do." At the end I felt better when it was clear that you weren't selling anything yet, bu you are just gathering emails for interest and details were going to be given out in the future (which I'm ok with).

It gives off a vibe very different than what you stand for. I've read press about the movie filmed there, the wiki articles, and researched the history of the bunker - it is extremely interesting and very legit! I've seen so many generic business pitches that you want to make sure it doesn't come across like one and instead emphasizes that this is a real endeavor.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Looks and sounds good to me. I don't have any questions so far.

Awesome.. Nailed it!!! Oh wait.. think I see questions elsewhere :)

My biggest question was answered in The FAQ "Why should I use the bunker for my data?". My littlest one is, can I use it just to store my wallets (bitcoin, bitshares, etc.)? Just incase one or those disasters happen.

Yes.. it was mentioned earlier we plan to offer cold storage for wallets/data and the like. We have had ideas about making this a service offering that potentially could be used by end users.. or work with exchanges. Either way bunker protected.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Looks and sounds good to me. I don't have any questions so far.

Awesome.. Nailed it!!! Oh wait.. think I see questions elsewhere :)

My biggest question was answered in The FAQ "Why should I use the bunker for my data?". My littlest one is, can I use it just to store my wallets (bitcoin, bitshares, etc.)? Just incase one or those disasters happen.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.