Author Topic: |B|u|n|k|e|r|S|h|a|r|e|s|.|c|a| Presale Offer Updates *--=[SUBSCRIBE NOW!]=--*  (Read 18975 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I have to agree with this, the site looks kinda fishy, like those advertisements people usually avoid on the internet "never worry again with the guarantee of a nuclear bunker data center protection", "get your personal link to this extraordinary opportunity". It reminds me of those car sellers from the movies ,always up to something ahah that needs a rework, looks like a scheme

I am trying to make sense of what you are saying because it sort of broke up in your last sentence. If you can perhaps post again to complete it I can give a better answer.

Threats to data are real and people worry about it... especially when your business relies on it.. we are providing a solution to that.. so that they never have to worry again... the 2nd line explains how we deliver on that.. hows that fishy?

Not to mention a personal message in video further explaining everything... fishy is when people are hiding behind computer screens and text. Seems like an unfair use of the term.

I can't make the connection to a car sales man.. the site states exactly what is going to happen when you enter your email.

As I offered to the post you agreed with, solutions are welcome.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Coupe of questions:

Bunkershares can only be traded if 1 billion are sold (1.5 mil USD)?

How are you going to promote this project outside of this community?

own.bunkershares.ca feels and looks like a "get rich quick site", especially with the need to register before an offer can be seen.

Don't miss what industry experts are calling the most intriguing offer of 2015!?

Also the medium example is wrong, it has to be 3000 usd in stead of 300.

Traded when we reach what is called Scenario 2 .. this is intrinsic to being able to provide value and demand to the holders to create a buyers market based upon competitive data commodities. Anything before that will not yield as optimal and end up drawing out scenario targets over a longer period of time making it a longer hold. If someone wants to buy/sell on bunkershares we have designed it to happen within less than a years time with the minimum scenario target being met.

This project goes far beyond this community. It was only announced here first because it was really its birthing place. There is an extensive marketing plan behind it that is being executed to reach it target audience.. crypto followers make a small % of it's target. If you went into the FAQs you will see that we are accepting not to crypto for payment in order to bring them directly into BitShares and leap-frog the buy BTC steps that everyone else always has to go through.

As for the get rich quick.. matter of personal preference... we had it peer reviewed extensively before making it public knowing we can't make everyone happy.

Yes.. intriguing.. this was peer reviewed by industry experts and that was the commentary that was coming back.. why make that up? Don't even have to be an industry expert to see an offering from a nuclear bunker data center run on the block-chain as intriguing.

Good catch on the type-o, it might have gotten messed up during content corrections changing the wording from ten at $300 per month each or something like that. Got that corrected now.. thanks!

Appreciate the feedback and corrections.. if you got solutions to what you don't like please feel free to pass them on.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Looks and sounds good to me. I don't have any questions so far.

Awesome.. Nailed it!!! Oh wait.. think I see questions elsewhere :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Coupe of questions:

own.bunkershares.ca feels and looks like a "get rich quick site", especially with the need to register before an offer can be seen.

Don't miss what industry experts are calling the most intriguing offer of 2015!?

Also the medium example is wrong, it has to be 1300 usd in stead of 300.

I have to agree with this, the site looks kinda fishy, like those advertisements people usually avoid on the internet "never worry again with the guarantee of a nuclear bunker data center protection", "get your personal link to this extraordinary opportunity". It reminds me of those car sellers from the movies ,always up to something ahah that needs a rework, looks like a scheme
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:11:35 am by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline graffenwalder

Coupe of questions:

Also the medium example is wrong, it has to be 3000 usd in stead of 300.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:37:30 am by graffenwalder »

Offline Pheonike

Looks and sounds good to me. I don't have any questions so far.

Just a reminder.. this thread is open to questions after you have looked at the offer.

I know our FAQ can't possibly cover all questions.. it would be good if I can field some more here to add to it. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Ah MyMineShares, it could work.

Haha .. why own hashpower if you can own a gold mine bunker :)

Offline proctologic

• View Profile

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
just a random thought, since you're taking over the mine bitshares project. I don't know if you have the hashing power, but have you considered redeeming those vouchers for hashing power you could provide for miners? It could certainly attract more people since there are so many mining lovers out there. Not to mention the fact of trading hashing power seems pretty cool. I know people can rent it atm, but trading would bring many new people in I guess, as long as they could redeem it.

BunkerShares would be redeemable for hashing power.. YES. One more great example of the versatile utility of having BunkerShares.

Buying BunkerShares is supporting MineBitShares in a way because it's only going to enhance the infrastructure from which it operates and give us the opportunity to further develop cloud hashing platform for MineBitShares to expand faster. This in turn is going to drive more liquidity to BitShares just by this alone.

It's a great opportunity for miners to increase their profits by getting BunkerShares during the Presale.

That's awesome, I can see miners going mad for this  +5%

DNS cache poisoning atack -- my browser advice

i write email and click but nothing happen

happened to me too because pop ups were blocked

Ah MyMineShares, it could work.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
just a random thought, since you're taking over the mine bitshares project. I don't know if you have the hashing power, but have you considered redeeming those vouchers for hashing power you could provide for miners? It could certainly attract more people since there are so many mining lovers out there. Not to mention the fact of trading hashing power seems pretty cool. I know people can rent it atm, but trading would bring many new people in I guess, as long as they could redeem it.

BunkerShares would be redeemable for hashing power.. YES. One more great example of the versatile utility of having BunkerShares.

Buying BunkerShares is supporting MineBitShares in a way because it's only going to enhance the infrastructure from which it operates and give us the opportunity to further develop cloud hashing platform for MineBitShares to expand faster. This in turn is going to drive more liquidity to BitShares just by this alone.

It's a great opportunity for miners to increase their profits by getting BunkerShares during the Presale.

That's awesome, I can see miners going mad for this  +5%

happened to me too because pop ups were blocked

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ