Author Topic: Jim Willie (Golden Jackass Report) hangout.  (Read 5814 times)

Offline fuzzy

We will vote in an honorary delegate for "the voice" if he agrees to give us a weekly exclusive quote that we can publish on our website.  It could be anything, we just need to sponsor a celebrity marketing delegate who is well connected in the innermost economic circles.  I'm building a modest voting position (which would be considerable if the price continues to decline), and would help run a grassroots camaign for him to be elected.

The rules are simple, if Sunday rolls around, and he is still receiving 100% delegate pay (is still voted in), then he must send us a quote for our marketing department to publish.  If the shareholders vote him out, then he is not obligated.  If he stops giving us exclusive quotes, then he would be voted out anyway.  In other words, he could cancel at anytime.  it would be the easiest way to "mine BitShares" in history.  In other words, it would be an unprecidented honor.

No need to give us an answer.  Just run this proposal by your friend, and let us know what he thinks about it.

He can still remain anonymous which is rare (unique?) among our 100% paid delegates.

Or Jim could act as the liaison to email us communications from "the voice" and we could cut Jim in with a percentage.  Get a cut of the ony global self supported DAC by using BitShares Forum as another media outlet to make Jim Willie more world reknown.

Hehe....so now you are FOR 100% delegates? :P

(I'm just busting your chops a little)

To get to this though...I agree with you!  I was thinking it would be easy to get someone like him a 100% delegate and have him join our community to talk about economic and geopolitical events...especially for ones regarding Gold and Silver.  But I'd prefer to help him understand the value proposition to the Gold and Silver community so he can begin teaching people in the Gold and Silver communities the validity of our premise first.  I'd like to give him the ability to potentially give critiques. There may be things he disagrees with too, which would serve as a learning experience for us.  We are all learning how to make a better world together using this tech...and none of us knows everything.  But he would be a very valuable addition to our community...even if it was only through hangouts (that are posted to Youtube and visible for all). 

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Post questions that you would like to ask Jim Willie of the well-known Golden Jackass Newsletter if you were given such an opportunity.
I'd would like to ask jim the following please fuzzy;
Does he believe the Special Drawing Rights are the western banking cabal's attempt to win the next reserve currency?  Are they likely to include gold or gold-backed currencies within the basket for which SDR's can be exchanged?  Does he believe they control enough gold?  If they include gold, wouldn't that undermine their power to print, therefore limiting their control of the currencies?  Is the potential play to build trust in SDR's by including gold, then remove the convertibility in the future?

Errr, sorry, more like five questions  ;)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:18:36 am by Ben Mason »

Offline fuzzy

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Post questions that you would like to ask Jim Willie of the well-known Golden Jackass Newsletter if you were given such an opportunity.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:26:32 pm by fuzzy »