Author Topic: Jim Willie (Golden Jackass Report) hangout.  (Read 5816 times)

Offline fuzzy

I sent a lightly edited version to aj this morning.  We had a problem and had to redo it.

It should be posted on our site today or tomorrow and on the golden jackasses report soon after.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:48:03 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

*Update*

Screenshot or it didn't happen:

Offline fuzzy

Plz tell him about cryptosmith.info where you can buy gold silver for bitassets. See what he thinks.

Oh jdsidhu...I'm going to do you one better.  ;)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Plz tell him about cryptosmith.info where you can buy gold silver for bitassets. See what he thinks.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline fuzzy

Dang, I can't believe I had to go all the way to page 2 to find Jim Willie (I'm off to buy more after this sign).  But seriously Fuzz, good job on the Willie contact, and seriously ask him if we can sponsor "The Voice" or himself it would be a classic honor.

Please tell Jim for me that my all time favorite quote of his is when he .................... naah I better not.  Someday maybe I'll tell you, but anyway, you get the picture man,

Thanks again Fuz

("Delegate of next month")
It took alot of work and he isn't on yet so Thank me after ;)

Offline fuzzy

Just so you guys/gals know, it will be ok to talk about our technology during this hangout but I will ask that we try to be relatively neutral unless he asks us a specific question.  Let's not try to pressure him too much.  This is meant mostly to be a way for him to impart his knowledge and for us to tell him possible solutions to the problems he is seeing. 

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Sorry to hear that fuzzy! I've never had faith in anything but I've found faith in Bitshares....you, bm  and others are a part of that for me.  Remember, 'If you build it, they will come.'
</amen>

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I'm a bit down atm, so thanks for the laugh :)
Sorry to hear that fuzzy! I've never had faith in anything but I've found faith in Bitshares....you, bm  and others are a part of that for me.  Remember, 'If you build it, they will come.' 
All the trouble is because we haven't built it yet. I hope any of our fellow Bitsharians that lost out are able to buy back in, should they choose to, now the price is more accessible.

Offline fuzzy

I'm a bit down atm, so thanks for the laugh :)

Offline fuzzy

Post questions that you would like to ask Jim Willie of the well-known Golden Jackass Newsletter if you were given such an opportunity.
I'd would like to ask jim the following please fuzzy;
Does he believe the Special Drawing Rights are the western banking cabal's attempt to win the next reserve currency?  Are they likely to include gold or gold-backed currencies within the basket for which SDR's can be exchanged?  Does he believe they control enough gold?  If they include gold, wouldn't that undermine their power to print, therefore limiting their control of the currencies?  Is the potential play to build trust in SDR's by including gold, then remove the convertibility in the future?

Errr, sorry, more like five questions  ;)

Please Pick 3 :P
( I understand though...I'm pretty excited too.  Been working behind the scenes on getting him for probably 8 months now )

This will be a running list.
Ok sure....only fair!
So do the backers of the SDR have enough gold between them to allow gold to be included? Will they be forced to abandon paper either way? Cheers, awesome work fuzzy!!

Well idk about the awesome work.  Some people love me and others hate me...
I'm glad you appreciate it though...really glad.  :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Post questions that you would like to ask Jim Willie of the well-known Golden Jackass Newsletter if you were given such an opportunity.
Does he believe the Special Drawing Rights are the western banking cabal's attempt to win the next reserve currency?  Are they likely to include gold or gold-backed currencies within the basket for which SDR's can be exchanged?  Does he believe they control enough gold?  If they include gold, wouldn't that undermine their power to print, therefore limiting their control of the currencies?  Is the potential play to build trust in SDR's by including gold, then remove the convertibility in the future?

( I understand though...I'm pretty excited too.  Been working behind the scenes on getting him for probably 8 months now )

Ok sure....only fair!
So do the backers of the SDR have enough gold between them to allow gold to be included? Will they be forced to abandon paper either way? Cheers, awesome work fuzzy!!

Offline fuzzy