Author Topic: Convert all bitAssets to BTS and then buy BTS with whatever you can.  (Read 8243 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I am very confident that the moment when that guy panic sold on polo was the bottom.

Watch the recovery happen now.

And on attempt #47 Ander correctly predicted the bottom!

Lol.

This is the best moment in history, past or future, to buy BTS.  That will ever occur. :)

Hey look, it seems like it was the bottom. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
if I had to give the "eternal optimist" award to a single community member, it would definitely be Ander. Congratulations!  ;)

Actually I was pretty not optimistic between mid february and mid april. Was buying Qora instead because its price is also STUPIDLY low right now, for a coin that is now up to a half dozen devs, which will be one of the two chains to participate in the first ever ACCT transaction soon.

I sold some qora on polo last night to try to buy the bts crash, didnt manage to do it in time, and bought at 1500 instead.  Gotta find a way to buy back the Qora.  Not gonna buy back the several other coins that I sold the small amounts of that I had lying around.

I am optimistic when price crashes becuse usually crashes are followed by a bounce, so they should be bought.  However, after the bounce it could be followed by either a continuation of the rally or a further decline.  Sadly in BTS we have had the further decline option happen in the past.  Hopefully this time we will have the 'stabilize and rally' option happen, because BTS under 10M is too low and big players can now buy it up cheap. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

Wow we are now lower than NXT, this makes no sense! Either someone knows something we don't or some people are very crazy

There was a thread of "crazies" here last night saying they were exiting, you just have to translate it.

Tuck Fheman

lol, this project is dead, and i would dump my BTS too, but it is worth nothing now so not gonna even bother ...  i will just trash my HDD with BTS keys because it's easier... BTS  is  garbage and that's where it belongs. BTS was scam all along and everyone who stayed here from the beginning was a sucker, a cultist that followed  their cult leader aka byte"master". Look at CMC, BTS is just another shitcoin now, we're all doomed. And even if there is a miracle and BTS price recovers, byte"master" will find a new way to suck money out of unsuspecting victims. SELL SELL SELL

So you missed out on the 1280 too. =/

Tuck Fheman

Have we reached the trough of sorrow yet?  :P

Lol but seriously this hurts...am I the only one that hasn't sold anything yet?

Nope. I'm buying both BTS and Qora at these insane prices.

Offline Chronos

if I had to give the "eternal optimist" award to a single community member, it would definitely be Ander. Congratulations!  ;)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wow we are now lower than NXT, this makes no sense! Either someone knows something we don't or some people are very crazy
... that or market manipulation ..

anyway I don't really care for reasons i cannot post :D

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I envy the 1280 buyer.  He will always be able to say he bought the cheapest BTS ever.

I actually got the cheapest BTS ever right when it went live. at 1251 I think on BTER. then I got out around 8000. Now I had some re-entry points that got hit cost avg 1550 I think. Can't complain.

iHashFury

Hard work and effort seldom pays - Time to Gamble

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

just as crazy as those who bought BTS at the highest price last year .....
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
lol, this project is dead, and i would dump my BTS too, but it is worth nothing now so not gonna even bother ...  i will just trash my HDD with BTS keys because it's easier... BTS  is  garbage and that's where it belongs. BTS was scam all along and everyone who stayed here from the beginning was a sucker, a cultist that followed  their cult leader aka byte"master". Look at CMC, BTS is just another shitcoin now, we're all doomed. And even if there is a miracle and BTS price recovers, byte"master" will find a new way to suck money out of unsuspecting victims. SELL SELL SELL

:D  :D :D

...bottom confirmed.
Syntax error:
 - statement 1 contradicts statement 2

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Now I'm not so bullish about BTS price in the short-term. As you know one of the weakness of BTS is high dependency on Chinese fund. So we may have to wait until Chinese bullish stock market ends.
My guess is that before stock market bubbles pop, some fast moving money will flow into gold, silver markets and BTC, BTS markets.

What we should do is making good progresses, holding BTS, and buying at the cheap price before BTS skyrockets, maybe sometime in this year.

:D  :D :D

...bottom confirmed. 

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Now I'm not so bullish about BTS price in the short-term. As you know one of the weakness of BTS is high dependency on Chinese fund. So we may have to wait until Chinese bullish stock market ends.
My guess is that before stock market bubbles pop, some fast moving money will flow into gold, silver markets and BTC, BTS markets.

What we should do is making good progresses, holding BTS, and buying at the cheap price before BTS skyrockets, maybe sometime in this year.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Those who bought BTS , take it to your wallet .
That's all I can say with certainty .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.