Author Topic: Freebieservers.com : Looking beyond Gaming  (Read 2843 times)

Offline fuzzy

Thanks for aiding the disaster relief FreebieServers. I would suggest you support Direct Relief instead of Red Cross... I think the money will be used better.

Donated some bitBTC => BTC via blocktrades.us
100% agreed. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline robrigo

Thanks for aiding the disaster relief FreebieServers. I would suggest you support Direct Relief instead of Red Cross... I think the money will be used better.

Donated some bitBTC => BTC via blocktrades.us

Offline fuzzy

A bit saddened by the lack of enthusiasm :)
I guess most people are in depression because of latest market movements.

Having that said, we have a brand new product launch lined up for this month.
Should be able to preview it in the days to come... and yes, it supports Bitshares.
Sweet .. looking forward

Yes, its a bit sad to see the untimely dip.  The new product launches should create a change in the situation ;)

What matters most in this tech is a strong community and loyal users (and of course solid tech).  I'm bullish...but then again I'm pretty much always bullish. 

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Should be able to preview it in the days to come... and yes, it supports Bitshares.
Sweet .. looking forward

Yes, its a bit sad to see the untimely dip.  The new product launches should create a change in the situation ;)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Sweet .. looking forward

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fuzzy

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
The what

As many of you might know, Nepal has been devastated by a tragic disaster in the recent past. Close to 6000 lives have been lost in an earthquake that has been the strongest in 80 years. Countless people are injured and many more have been affected due to the unexpected event. Countries across the globe have been combining efforts to help those affected. Businesses have been matching donations, pledging resources and gathering people to send assistance to the country. Freebieservers.com , intends to do the same. We, hereby, pledge 25 percent for all sales happening on our platform towards the cause. We'll be converting our sales figures to Bitcoin and pledging the same towards Red Cross and See Change for Nepal.

The Why

Over the course of the one year we've ran FS, we've had the joy of interacting with youngsters from around the globe. Our support ticket system has been a means of communicating with kids from rather disturbed regions. Gaming offers a momentary relief from a tormented life as it enables individuals to move into a virtual realm, far from the disturbances of things beyond their control. We believe we can use the same force for good, for change. Freebieservers intends to evolve into a system that utilizes its userbase to garner awareness and raise funds for causes that affect people around the globe.

The How

In order to help us with the initiative, you may simply head over to freebieservers.com and make a purchase. Alternatively, you can help us with the cause by sharing this with those in your circle. Shall you choose to not purchase anything but directly donate, you may do the same via paypal or over 30+ Cryptocurrencies via wwww.freebieservers.com/donate. We will be converting the money to BTC and having it sent to the foundations every evening. The money can be tracked via the blockchain on this wallet - 1BMzdRGdDnYY1WBcT36H23AtsyJKzgxcRu.