Author Topic: Merry christmas and a prosperous and healthy new year  (Read 2536 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline soniq

• View Profile
Happy Holidays, All the best to everyone
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Well the title says it all, I'm glad I stumbled upon this great community and I wish everyone happy holidays and an awesome 2014! I've never seen so many groundbreaking ideas coming from one community and I think if everyone contributes to these ideas in any possible way this thing is gonna hit big next year. Cheers and drink responsibly  8)

Merry Christmas, and here's to a wonderful new year filled with plenty of wealth for everyone who believed in PTS enough to invest in them!  :D
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline que23

• View Profile
Well the title says it all, I'm glad I stumbled upon this great community and I wish everyone happy holidays and an awesome 2014! I've never seen so many groundbreaking ideas coming from one community and I think if everyone contributes to these ideas in any possible way this thing is gonna hit big next year. Cheers and drink responsibly  8)

Happy Holidays! Next year should be fun, for sure!
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news