Author Topic: hi guys ask for help about 200 computers how to more efficiently SOLO  (Read 8014 times)

Offline hadsdn

• View Profile
With that kind of power you could build a "pool" by yourself.

Maybe not in two weeks but it should not take too much time to reach on average the same income you could have received joining a pool.

There is to take into consideration that the pool reduce your variance and as said before you receive regular payments.

If the fee is not too high, if I were in your situation I think it's better the pool solution.

How to create a pool of MMC mine ,do you have any relevant information?

thanks a lot

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline overclock

• View Profile
With that kind of power you could build a "pool" by yourself.

Maybe not in two weeks but it should not take too much time to reach on average the same income you could have received joining a pool.

There is to take into consideration that the pool reduce your variance and as said before you receive regular payments.

If the fee is not too high, if I were in your situation I think it's better the pool solution.

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
Its really a bit of luck. If you mine for 2 weeks with 200 computers you will earn the same as if you had been in a pool for 2 weeks. You'll get the same number of coins because you get to keep the whole block not just your part

The income is definitely not the same.

Solo mining does not grant any income. Just about luck of mining the entire block. However you pay no feed to anyone.

By joining a pool you actually get paid for submiting shares from a whole block. You have income granted less the pool feed.
It is the same, when it averages out.

Will it average in just 2 weeks? Time would have to tend to infinite and the pool fee should not be taken in consideration.
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline hadsdn

• View Profile

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Its really a bit of luck. If you mine for 2 weeks with 200 computers you will earn the same as if you had been in a pool for 2 weeks. You'll get the same number of coins because you get to keep the whole block not just your part

your Mmc address?
Thanks for help
This is my address: M9U7mQYx8wBqngB34ffXP9eQqrnwJUV8Tk

If you could also send just one satoshi (0.00000001) MMC to these addresses, it would help charity! MVTEchaTyyDP2V6QotPE4zi1mUvbNKo8pe    MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ

I only have 6 MMC Get your 4 thank you for your answer
today dug a block but not yet mature

my mmc address is MJC2QMEz5R3uE8eozmVPyYZ3NA9zfNpM3E
If you send 1 satoshi to MVTEchaTyyDP2V6QotPE4zi1mUvbNKo8pe    MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ I will send you 6 MMC

i have send 1.0001 satoshi to MVTEchaTyyDP2V6QotPE4zi1mUvbNKo8pe    and  send 1.0001 satoshi MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ I will send you 6 MMC

Have received your  6 MMC
thank you! ;)
Very welcome, you sent the wrong amount to the addresses though. You sent 1 MMC which does not count as a vote! I need 0.00000001 MMC please:)
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!

Offline hadsdn

• View Profile

your Mmc address?
Thanks for help

If you could also send just one satoshi (0.00000001) MMC to these addresses, it would help charity! MVTEchaTyyDP2V6QotPE4zi1mUvbNKo8pe    MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ

If you send 1 satoshi to MVTEchaTyyDP2V6QotPE4zi1mUvbNKo8pe    MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ I will send you 6 MMC

i have send 1.0001 satoshi to MVTEchaTyyDP2V6QotPE4zi1mUvbNKo8pe    and  send 1.0001 satoshi MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ I will send you 6 MMC

Have received your  6 MMC
thank you! ;)

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Solo mining does not grant any income. Just about luck of mining the entire block. However you pay no feed to anyone.

By joining a pool you actually get paid for submiting shares from a whole block. You have income granted less the pool feed.
It is the same, when it averages out.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

your Mmc address?
Thanks for help

Offline hadsdn

• View Profile

your Mmc address?
Thanks for help

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
There is a very nice tutorial on how to set up miner under Ubuntu.  Check it.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1588.0
He needs windows not ubuntu unfortunately!

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
There is a very nice tutorial on how to set up miner under Ubuntu.  Check it.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1588.0
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 07:31:41 pm by pvaladares »