Author Topic: wallet 0.9.1 Severe network problems  (Read 2726 times)

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
i had the same problem last week... i just copied the whole folder to a save location and then installed the 0.9.1. wallet over the old one... then everything worked fine and it is really wort it now.
l would like to thank you ,that is also worked.
regards

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
can you run the "bitshares_client.exe" binary instead of the GUI .. it launches 'just the core' client and may sync easier ..
once you started the cli you will see a terminal popup that prompts for input with ">>>" after a few seconds.
if you see ">>>" you can type "getinfo" and see some stats .. i.e. the syncing progress ..
let the client run for at least 10 minutes .. and take a look at the "blockchain_head_block_age" parameter .. it should go down!
syncing though may take some time ..

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
"Severe network problems" is usually an indication that your node is not fully in sync with the rest of the network.

All transactions going to your public key are safe, as long as you keep at least a backup of your wallet.
[/quote

l ve now re-install 0.9.1 version and blockchain replayed 100% managed to unlock wallet but same msg,Severe network problems (delegate participation rate is below60% please consider to postpone all transfers until the rate is back to 100%)
any help pls
Regards

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
also why it shows file version 0.0.0.0 ?

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
i had the same problem last week... i just copied the whole folder to a save location and then installed the 0.9.1. wallet over the old one... then everything worked fine and it is really wort it now.

l ve tried this as well but have not worked over here, l should tried to install previous version.many thanks for your concern.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
 my username does not contain non-ascii characters, also when try to unlock the wallet it consumes 25% CPU power and 95% RAM  is it normal?

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Does your username contain non-ascii characters? Then you have stumbled into a known bug: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16235.msg
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
"Severe network problems" is usually an indication that your node is not fully in sync with the rest of the network.

All transactions going to your public key are safe, as long as you keep at least a backup of your wallet.

Sir Thanks for rapid respond however l still experience some problem with client ,now l can not unlock the wallet, l uninstalled  and re-installed old version 0.7.0 still can not unblock it.your experience help would be appreciated,what would you recommend?
Regards

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
hello all
 ok let me try to explain what happened with my broken English.
l have downloaded 0.9.1 wallet(previous wallet was not connecting 0.7.0)  but receiving this error,[]Delegate Participation rate is below 60%,please consider to postpone all transfer until the rate is back to 100%(Severe network problems) my question is what would happens to all transactions that already sent to my public key?

any help would appreciated
Kind Regards