Author Topic: MAKE DPOS HISTORY - VOTE! for MineBitShares AKA BunkerMining Project!  (Read 30664 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

MOVED UP 2 more spots overnight!!

Yesterday reviewed and confirmed an element of programming being done regarding feed data for our pool operations with a programmer who has worked extensively in gathering data and working in statistical databases.

This is an important element to ensuring our profitability ongoing.

With our limited resources the other updates are coming about slowly. That's why we need these votes NOW!

We need these delegates only temporarily until we get to profitability and continue to pump more volume, more transactions, and more new users into BitShares than has ever seen before!

Meanwhile we have other delegates providing additional much needed support.

Just yesterday we received 12% of the delegate pay from fuzzy.beyondbitcoin. Thank you so much for your support!

Fuzzy and crew understand the importance of what this brings to BitShares and crypto, and now is the time to get out your vote and be counted with the DPOS 1.0 history makers!

We continue to drive more new users to BitShares than any other project. Evidence > https://faucet.bitshares.org/refscoreboard

With these additional delegates.. we can EXPONENTIALLY accomplish more of this!

How much money are we asking from you? NOTHING!

Simply include minebts delegates at http://vote.bunkermining.com in your VOTE and VOTE TODAY to Grow BitShares!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

voted for all six, good luck! =)

Thank you!

Amazing how you can be part of DPOS history with just six clicks! :)

Who else is going to be a part of DPOS history? There are those that make history, those that watch it, and those that wonder what happened.

Make it!

Vote for BunkerMining today!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline tora62

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tora62
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0...

With only 14 more positions to go, we are SO CLOSE to getting minebts2 into the 101 as well!

This market cap isn't going to fix itself!

But you can help fix it with a VOTE for BunkerMining!

This project means GROWING BITSHARES!

Month of May stats showed us as the highest refer to BitShare AGAIN by a whopping 1000% over the next biggest referrers!

Don't You want MORE proven performance like that in BitShares?! VOTE FOR US!

Funny thing is, we are just hobbling on empty here, and with these additional delegates, we can increase numbers we deliver now by 100x within the next month following our much needed updates.

Our bid for these delegates are ONLY TEMPORARY! Once we are underway, BitShares grows, we can turn the operation profitable, and we can then release the six delegate positions. When DPOS 2.0 comes around, we would simply roll into one delegate, or have our worker contract cancelled.

Our bid is to NOT remain in the 101, but only to be there temporarily so we can build on the PROVEN RESULTS THAT GROWS BITSHARES NOW!

Vote Today for ALL SIX DELEGATES!

BE A PART OF DPOS 1.0 HISTORY!

Vote for our Delegates and watch your BTS VALUE GROW!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

*We are not claiming sole responsibility for the market cap increase. It just happened right at the same time we got elected.
interestingly it also happend that the Nullstreet newsletter No.4 has been released earlier the week  :P

There is really only one way to settle this.. we need the other five elected to the 101!! :D

Only then will we REALLY know!!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
*We are not claiming sole responsibility for the market cap increase. It just happened right at the same time we got elected.
interestingly it also happend that the Nullstreet newsletter No.4 has been released earlier the week  :P

and I bought BTS for 1btc. sorry boys, it's my doing :P

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Today we had an awesome payout!

We still have our other 5 delegates sitting at #117 in the Delegate Standby list though!

We need to see them move up, and make sure the one we have in the 101 moves well beyond the 101!

Look at what has happened with the market cap since we got one BunkerMining Delegate in the 101!*

Image what happens with five!

VOTE TODAY!

Want to find out if it was a coincidence?!

VOTE THE OTHER 5 INTO THE 101 A FIND OUT!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

WE GOT ONE DELEGATE IN THE 101 TODAY!!!!

THE OTHER 5 ARE NOT FAR!

KEEP THE BUNKERMINING TRAINING ROLLING!! GET ON TRACK AND VOTE!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

You got all my votes. I've been mining with you for over a month now, it's been very smooth and great up time. Keep up the great work.

Awesome thanks so much!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
You got all my votes. I've been mining with you for over a month now, it's been very smooth and great up time. Keep up the great work.

We HAVE MORE VOTES!!

MOVED UP 14 SPOTS IN the last 24 hours!!

Wow we are so close now!

Only 150 million away from the 101.

I know there are a handful of whales out there that can take us the rest of the way.. if you are reading this.. its time to get on the BunkerMining train and get on track to raising the value of BitShares!

If they won't get on board, then let the rest of us take it there! EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Get on the BunkerMining Train Today and VOTE!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

Are you the most profitable mining pool at the moment? I need to know that because I advertise your pool, thx

I wish I could definitively say ABSOLUTELY to that.. but at our current stage I cannot.. here are some points why:

- When the pool got subsidizd by Bytemaster to the tune of $50 bitUSD per day to go towards bonuses at our current level, that made us hands down most profitable. In mining, the pool generates more profit the larger it is.

- Subsidization ended and the delegates were suppose to help with the bonuses to maintain that profitability. Market cap fell through and the amount we had available to work with fell from $50 a day, down to $20.

- With that there was zero available to bring any further development to the pool.. and it NEEDS further dvelopment if it's going to be competitive.

- I made the executive decision with the scarce resources to continue to operate the pool at a person loss of several hundred dollars a month, take $10 towards the bonuses, and $10 towards further development.

- Community stepped up to bring in additional delegates so we can get the development done and maintain the bonuses so that we can make that claim a reality day to day.

Our MODEL CAN make us the most profitable... we just need these additional delegates to get us there.

So these days, even though our bonuses on the pool are always +5% as advertised (most of the time it's more like its far more), we don't always out perform ABSOLUTELY everyone else.

Hope this helps clarify.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

Are you the most profitable mining pool at the moment? I need to know that because I advertise your pool, thx