Author Topic: CSO / CMO / CHA positions (no longer) compromised  (Read 16364 times)

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile

111,000 votes which come from himself. The other votes really count for jacks*it. While its not as bad as the others he is not the one chosen by the majority. Just himself.

I'm not seeing what you're seeing -

--------cno--------
Total coin issued: 1496147
Total of Voters' Balances: 90811
Percentage of total issued coin voting: 6 percent
Droop Quota: 45405
-------------:
Round:0
Candidates with votes equalling more than 10% of Droop quota
Support: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm (27074)
Support: MVTEcnoRdaxtsBP5JS2e4jwLquBmHZDFSD (23288)
Support: MVTEcnohMwEhdrHWTf69mGBKo3HCHfMz5Q (6888)
Support: MVTEcnoqHvr7AWRSBFUSpVCBKcxUfxVEad (30810)
Candidates Eliminated (3)
Candidate Eliminated: MVTEcnohMwEhdrHWTf69mGBKo3HCHfMz5Q (6888)

Support: MVTEcnoRdaxtsBP5JS2e4jwLquBmHZDFSD (23288)
Candidate Eliminated: MVTEcnoRdaxtsBP5JS2e4jwLquBmHZDFSD (23288)

Candidate Eliminated: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm (27074)

Candidate Elected: MVTEcnoqHvr7AWRSBFUSpVCBKcxUfxVEad (30810)
Surplus Transfer Value: 0
Add grant award to Block MVTEcnoqHvr7AWRSBFUSpVCBKcxUfxVEad (53)

Winner Support:

--MVTEcnoqHvr7AWRSBFUSpVCBKcxUfxVEad
-->15167 MG7BQJRFfVjwgoJqXDGy7Sqx6scQr6jRqa
-->7511 MHodpHe3qVMzGKtgcrjwRQdvUTEyaXfHPE
-->6574 MVmEkxcCFVEkMyg2GohFiPKqqrGDBAzrLn
-->967 MABLkGrewRvVC6M3AG5p2nFizNHodaTzM6
-->569 MKLm1ZE4Fk3pvj2mvV3UvgRNWLMRSEXPys
-->12 MHYyMzwDi5nuqwPX3fjG1EiSHnAngDhNpC
-->6 MJ1A6k1soyWYvyAthxQydfCLfXP8k1gbfA
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
CNO position is also compromised. One of its votes comes from this address
http://www.chainbrowser.com/memorycoin/address/MG7BQJRFfVjwgoJqXDGy7Sqx6scQr6jRqa/

That is the vote that is keeping it ahead of everyone else.

Well CNO is being won by an actual declared candidate - FaSan
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=369487.0

So I wouldn't call it compromised - there's always healthy discussion to be had about whether there are better choices for voters to make, but it's only when there are undeclared candidates winning that we're in serious trouble.
111,000 votes which come from himself. The other votes really count for jacks*it. While its not as bad as the others he is not the one chosen by the majority. Just himself.

MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
http://www.chainbrowser.com/memorycoin/address/MG7BQJRFfVjwgoJqXDGy7Sqx6scQr6jRqa/

Well CNO is being won by an actual declared candidate - FaSan
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=369487.0

So I wouldn't call it compromised - there's always healthy discussion to be had about whether there are better choices for voters to make, but it's only when there are undeclared candidates winning that we're in serious trouble. 
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
MVTEcsoCi2QBXFTsRARm81nXSkaqeAt5wT

This is my address. And as you can see I'm the mod here and actually GIVE online support.
Check my Signature for further informations about what I plan and what I did so far
Montaxx you seem like a great candidate, change that '4' to for and you have my vote!

Offline Montaxx

• View Profile
MVTEcsoCi2QBXFTsRARm81nXSkaqeAt5wT

This is my address. And as you can see I'm the mod here and actually GIVE online support.
Check my Signature for further informations about what I plan and what I did so far

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Just threw my votes into the ring, hopefully they made a difference.
I just saw them, thank you very much.

I can't stand the thought that someone with clearly enough wealth already is stealing from the charity pot. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person currently mining at 350h/m
I'm one of the top miners (more than 350 h/m) and I would never do that.. Although, as I wrote above it's extremely easy to fool the system... This voting system needs rethinking.
Its proportional, so if you sent 1 vote from 500 wallets with 1 coin each it would be the same as one vote from a wallet with 500 coins.

Yep, as I wrote... It's even worse...
1 vote from a 51k MMC wallet > 5000 votes from a 10 MMC wallet.
So money is power...
Thats currently 40BTC at current rates, but buying that many would push the price UP so its not really much of a problem. The more people that come here, the more dispersion of wealth there is and the more democratic it becomes.

When is money ever not power?

40BTC OR a big amount of Protoshares + massive amount of MMC from previous role rewards (ceo, cto).
I'm not making these numbers up. Scroll up to my messages and you can see an example... How 1 single vote with a 51k (now more) wallet chose a candidate.
We've now beaten his vote, I'm more concerned about one pool having 100% of the hashing power. Its already devalued the coin by 50%!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

I can't stand the thought that someone with clearly enough wealth already is stealing from the charity pot. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person currently mining at 350h/m
I'm one of the top miners (more than 350 h/m) and I would never do that.. Although, as I wrote above it's extremely easy to fool the system... This voting system needs rethinking.
Its proportional, so if you sent 1 vote from 500 wallets with 1 coin each it would be the same as one vote from a wallet with 500 coins.

So money is power...
Thats currently 40BTC at current rates, but buying that many would push the price UP so its not really much of a problem. The more people that come here, the more dispersion of wealth there is and the more democratic it becomes.

40BTC OR a big amount of Protoshares + massive amount of MMC from previous role rewards (ceo, cto).
I'm not making these numbers up. Scroll up to my messages and you can see an example... How 1 single vote with a 51k (now more) wallet chose a candidate.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

So money is power...

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
this system needs to be scrapped
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

So money is power...

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Thank you everyone, Seans outpost is now in power! If you could continue to vote it will strengthen the position.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
MVTEcsoqoc4bVUHgVdxnQx2L53vm5UgXpM

Online Support and advice. Vote me!!!
i dont see any support from your side ... only posts like vote for me.. and gets mmc from votes. and Freetrade you have premine, why you want mmc from votes???  its like scam*scam=scam2
This voting system is really more like a dictatorship than a democracy...
Since, for example, Freetrade has (I assume) a vast amount of Protoshares + vast amount of MMCs from the initial blocks (as ceo and cto) he can decide who runs the roles alone... His power is like the power of more than half of the "common people".
This isn't democracy..
#Iranian elections

Here's an example:
http://www.chainbrowser.com/memorycoin/address/MVTEcsoCi2QBXFTsRARm81nXSkaqeAt5wT/
I don't know who it is, nor do I care... But there's only 1 vote from someone that made sure he would have 51k MMCs (I assume it's FreeTrade, but I could be wrong).
That's hardly democracy as my vote along with 50 more people wouldn't budge a thing.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:12:02 am by itsik78 »

Offline ig0tik3d

• View Profile
MVTEcsoqoc4bVUHgVdxnQx2L53vm5UgXpM

Online Support and advice. Vote me!!!
i dont see any support from your side ... only posts like vote for me.. and gets mmc from votes. and Freetrade you have premine, why you want mmc from votes???  its like scam*scam=scam2