Author Topic: Redeeming Keyhotee ID & Angel Shares for Keyhotee Founders  (Read 12271 times)

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
So far,i haven't received the email of Keyhotee Founder ID  from 3I and How do I know whether the bid?  Thks

This is how I get to spend my Christmas holiday!   :) 
I will notify as soon as I can without screwing something up.

Thank you! And Merry Christmas! :)
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline que23

• View Profile
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
So far,i haven't received the email of Keyhotee Founder ID  from 3I and How do I know whether the bid?  Thks

This is how I get to spend my Christmas holiday!   :) 
I will notify as soon as I can without screwing something up.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bytemaster

Check your SPAM folder, or send me a PM with the ID you requested as I have nothing in our database for JetianM. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
BIB==BM IS BUG

Offline bytemaster

We are preparing to launch the Alpha client for Keyhotee.  This client will allow you to create your Profile and identities.  Once you have created your Identity within the Keyhotee client you will send us your public key (copied from Keyhotee) and we will integrate that into the genesis block for your ID.

This public key will also allow you to claim the Angel Shares we have awarded all Keyhotee Founders.   

More details regarding this process will be posted here and on our website in the days ahead.  Once we have all public keys we can launch the genesis block.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.