Author Topic: Help build the DAC wiki  (Read 3833 times)

Offline super3

• View Profile
Good work on the Wiki. Throw in a issue and I'll add it to the main site:
https://github.com/super3/Protoshares.net/issues?state=open

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Yeah especially the technical aspects, but I guess nothing is set in stone right now so maybe these details will come at a later point in time. Anyways a good job and I keep following the wiki
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline que23

• View Profile
Looking good, I hope you keep expanding it. I guess a nice addition (speaking for myself) would be to explain how to setup a DAC in a real world scenario. Maybe you can just call it company x for demo purposes. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the encouragement! When you say
setup a DAC
do you mean from a non-technical perspective? I definitely will add some examples of what DACs can do. But for a more technical explanation, I am hoping someone will volunteer to add this component to the wiki.
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Looking good, I hope you keep expanding it. I guess a nice addition (speaking for myself) would be to explain how to setup a DAC in a real world scenario. Maybe you can just call it company x for demo purposes. Keep up the good work!

An explanation of how a DAC is set up would be very useful. The wiki looks great so far!
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline bytemaster

Hello,

I just started dac-wiki.org and was hoping others would want to contribute. Although I one day hope it will be a wiki about all things DAC, the more pressing issue is to help people new to the community get up to speed with what a DAC is. I will try to add a multilanguage plugin soon. Other than that, feel free to voice any concerns or ideas. The site is currently open to anyone to modify. For any major changes, please use the forum to discuss it first. But if you see a typo or a sentence you think you can word better, go for it.

Great work!   We will support this effort. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline que23

• View Profile
Hello,

I just started dac-wiki.org and was hoping others would want to contribute. Although I one day hope it will be a wiki about all things DAC, the more pressing issue is to help people new to the community get up to speed with what a DAC is. I will try to add a multilanguage plugin soon. Other than that, feel free to voice any concerns or ideas. The site is currently open to anyone to modify. For any major changes, please use the forum to discuss it first. But if you see a typo or a sentence you think you can word better, go for it.

PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF