Author Topic: Forming a DAC - Is it safe yet? (re: DPOS 2.0 and accountability issues)  (Read 4757 times)

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile
Are you share dropping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I need somebody here to help me get them setup, please.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
what exactly is YOUR definition of a DAC?
I guess what you are looking for is "workers" or marketers ..
multi-sig has nothing to do with a DAC .. it's just one out of many schemes to 'sign' a contract/transaction

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I cannot find a page that shows me how to setup a DAC in the client, via the CLI or even on a server. The wiki and github pages are too sparce, there's no step-by-step page.

I/we am setting up 2 DAC's here in Munich:
1) BitShares Munich - Three of us (plus we'll need to somehow setup a 2 of 3 multisig account that funds flow into) will bring crypto to the Munich area. I will handle the tech (running server(s), etc), consulting and other business building work. Person #2 talks to SEPA, banks and wealth mgmt firms (amongst other whales). Person #3 is who the media will interview, handles Traders and other work.
2) Name to be announced - These 5 people are in 5 different countries. They are the best of the best at what the do and we need to prove to the whales what each of these people are doing at any given moment. When we can prove their accountability and where they are, what they're doing, etc, closing contracts becomes much easier. Think Underwriters Laboratory, only bigger.

Both companies need to do their own hosting in-house and encourage others to bring on nodes. The plan is to put both on the BitShares blockchain right now, but that could change if, well, you know why.

I need to prove to them right now that I am getting these DAC's setup "as we speak" and they will have the required DPOS 2.0 features, 3 of 5 multisig and blockchain-HR.

Is there a paid Delegate in the BitShares ecosystem that can hold my hand through each step of this please?
Thank you in advance for your reply, understanding and professionalism,
  -ken
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:58:18 am by cass »
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat