Author Topic: Getting a SWIFT code for BitShares - Should I do this?  (Read 8461 times)

Offline Thom

Just remember why we're all here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

+5% Carlon was sooo ahead of the curve. He helped to wake a lot of people up to what's going on. Humor is such a powerful tool!

I really miss that guy  :'(
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i don't get the SWIFT number!

how can you get one? for what is it usable?

How i understand it, you need a company etc. to get one and then what? Could we connect directly to the bank system without any license? I don't think so, or is here a way i don't know?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
But some posts here seem kind of ungrateful. I'm sure everyone works as hard as then can. We don't need that pressure now. What we all need is for the job that was assigned to early June to be delivered, that's all.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Riverhead

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I seriously hope people aren't biting the hand that fed them. We needed a start point, I3, Dan &co were and are still needed. Sure those new features are awesome, I completely agree with that. But some posts here seem kind of ungrateful. I'm sure everyone works as hard as then can. We don't need that pressure now. What we all need is for the job that was assigned to early June to be delivered, that's all. I don't believe these kind of posts help at all, it only puts unnecessary pressure. I'm not excusing the times people were disappointed, but do we really need this now? Now the only thing we need is for whatever is supposed to be delivered, to be, successfully. Only then we should start pointing what could be improved. Right now the tone of some posts seem kind of unnecessary, even though I (and most others) comprehend and feel the same frustration.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

jakub

So everybody please just lean your chair back, kick your feet up and spark up a phatty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbAANfUJhI#t=14s

you ain't got no problem Ken, we're on the mofo, Dan is The Wolf.
Love you Jesus.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Then twist it up man, ready to partake in 3, 2, ............... aaah yeah :)
Dan says 2 weeks. Twist me a few more yo..
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

38PTSWarrior

Speaking for myself. Ken I think the way you talk is bad. It is bad for our image. You push to hard and are always putting yourself in the foreground, as if you are the most important man. You destroy more with this behaviour than you do good. People have to read your stuff and I feel embarrased about you.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I'm reminded of the scene (in The Big Lebowski) when The Dude has just been examined by the 'thorough' doctor and he's sitting in his car, smoking a jay, drinking a beer and tapping the roof of his car to 'looking out my back door' with a big smile on his face.....

It goes to sh1t after that when he notices he's being followed, but hey, no feeling lasts forever  8)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Kencode is an extremely valuable member of this community.  His place is here with us, the same as everyone else.

Yes. Now toke the peace pipe people. While you still have a choice .. :D

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
We dont need you Ken. Please calm down or find yourself another community.

Sorry 38PTSWarrior, let's try to only speak for ourselves.  We all get frustrated and i'll say it again because one day hopefully everyone will realise this truth, Kencode is an extremely valuable member of this community.  His place is here with us, the same as everyone else.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

We do need people like Ken.  He has drive and a vision that he isn't afraid to follow.  Some of his ideas are forcing us to think out of the box, which is a good thing.  I think many of his ideas would be very good for bitshares, but they are being proposed as a lump sum and it will take a little bit of time to prioritize and accept those ideas.

Our resources are very limited right now.  Perhaps that changes with the new version of bts that will be released.  Until then, Ken is working with the facts he has in front of him.  He can't be faulted for that.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Calm down here all, otherwise i have to close this post!
Thanks for your understanding …
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

You're right 38ptswarrior. We need your image instead. Thank you for clarifying.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

38PTSWarrior