Author Topic: POLONIEX now KYC compliant  (Read 4931 times)

Tuck Fheman

Well, that sucks.

Even worse, did they notify anyone prior to making this change??? It appears to be very beneficial for them not to notify the users before making this change.

I went to double check to see if we had any balances at Polo and was asked to provide KYC info before I could even check the balance (I used the exchange to find out instead).

I checked our gmail account and I see no warning that this change would be made. That's kind of ***tty/underhanded if you ask me. Or did I simply miss some announcement?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/36fue0/confirmed_poloniex_locking_accounts_in_2_days/
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 05:35:16 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Greetings from Poloniex!

We're happy to announce that Margin Trading with Peer-to-Peer Lending is now available at Poloniex! You can now borrow funds from lending users to open long and short positions with 2.5x leverage on our XMR, DASH, XPR and LTC Margin Trading platform. You can also loan funds in the same selected markets in 1 day intervals at up to 5% interest.

In addition, we are requiring that all users provide us with their first name, last name, and country of origin by May 20th, 2015. This information is mandatory for all users and all withdrawals. Go to your Profile page to get started.

The Poloniex Team

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Well, that sucks.

Offline davidpbrown

via safenetwork forum

I've not seen any other detail but expect it's correct.. from May 20th
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc