Author Topic: Review Methodx and pc delegates  (Read 6539 times)

Xeldal

@methodx: AFAIK this funds are redirected to riverhead to get more liquity for the trading bots ...
Maybe we could have official clarification .. because I though the funds are send to datasecuritynode to fund bitsharesmining

last I heard:
Methodx sent remaining funds to Cass for LimeWallet, and Riverhead repurposed this delegate to fund bots.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15131.msg195361.html#msg195361
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 12:13:11 pm by Xeldal »

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
pc: Working 6.5 hours a month and collecting almost 150k Bitshares. Much better to have dilution delegates, collect the amount and hire developers later when price is good.

Just yesterday I spoke with BM on skype, and I can tell you that this month I'll put more than 6.5 hours into BitShares.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
It is a few bucks now, so it is pointless paying market rates at this moment.
So don't pay them at all?
I for myself can't ask any active members to be as generous as I am and not get paid at all .. That's btw .. undermining the profitability of bitshares ..

sumantso

The fact that 150k BTS are worth just a few bucks doesn't really count .. it isn't their fault .. and in contrast to many many others on the forum, they really deserve the money IMHO

It is a few bucks now, so it is pointless paying market rates at this moment.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@methodx: AFAIK this funds are redirected to riverhead to get more liquity for the trading bots ...
Maybe we could have official clarification .. because I though the funds are send to datasecuritynode to fund bitsharesmining

this would make sense …
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
There seems to voter apathy here.
I wouldn't call this vote apathy .. I know for a fact that the funds that go to pc, and the delegates pay of method-x are used in a usefull manner. Hence, I do not vote them down. And it seems most shareholders still see more value coming in from them as being spend on them.

The fact that 150k BTS are worth just a few bucks doesn't really count .. it isn't their fault .. and in contrast to many many others on the forum, they really deserve the money IMHO

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@pc: he is a really valueable player... and joined the  dev team .. do you really think this would make sense now?
(To be correct ... for 150k then he was working 19.5 hours -- if you calculate the normal hourly rates of a dev like him ... he is still underpayed)

So i'm disagreeing about downvote them ...

my 2 cents
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 02:18:01 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

sumantso

Methodx: No longer being controlled btyMethiodx and used for different purpose that what it was voted in for. This undermines the whole voting process.

pc: Working 6.5 hours a month and collecting almost 150k Bitshares. Much better to have dilution delegates, collect the amount and hire developers later when price is good.

I suggest downvote both, if anyone cares. There seems to voter apathy here.