Author Topic: Why I am afraid that the price of BTS is rising  (Read 10057 times)

chryspano

When I see something like this and people start saying that bts price should be lower, then you know that something is really wrong in this world... something is really REALLY WRONG!!

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Indeed. I say pump and dump, and will forever regret if it's not :D

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The increase of real value and the price, should be rational。As before, 1000000 bitusd

It looks like a pump and dump to me. The price shouldn't rise that quick over that period of time unless it's going to crash down just as quick over a similar period of time.

Usually an honest price rise is based on some news, or on the progress of the software. When you see neither news, progress, or a massive marketing campaign, then it can only be a few whales.

Bytemaster did mention VCs at some point so maybe?

This has to be it. What I find strange is whoever is doing this is not waiting for the June annoucement to cause a bigger impact. If I wanted to pump and dump, that's what I'd do. More profit. And this doesn't look sustainable for the next 2/3 weeks
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

This was apparently expected and happened across the industry according to other members here.

Wait till next month when we have real news to push us further.

I don't really see anything to worry about.

But if you really want to ensure the value of BitShares continues to increase, you should really http://vote.bunkermining.com Delegates into the 101.

After you vote, tell all your whale friends to vote too!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
The rise and fall is all coming from btc38!

But we are not the only crypto who is targeted on btc38. So maybe some "big" players are trying to go into crypto

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
The increase of real value and the price, should be rational。As before, 1000000 bitusd

It looks like a pump and dump to me. The price shouldn't rise that quick over that period of time unless it's going to crash down just as quick over a similar period of time.

Usually an honest price rise is based on some news, or on the progress of the software. When you see neither news, progress, or a massive marketing campaign, then it can only be a few whales.

Bytemaster did mention VCs at some point so maybe?

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile