Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 46192 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
This is a good news .

But again , news is irrelevant to the grand scheme of things .

When 100 ordinary small investors see the chance to buy in early , 1 major player will see the chance of dumping earlier .  It's always about the trend , not about the news . When the major player is not on a dumping trend , the price will go up with good news . On the other hand , if he is on a dumping trend , the good news will cover him .

So control your risks , think carefully before you buy in .

Anyway , I'm buying , but I expect things may not turn out positive to the price after all .

(Facts I know personally :  Every good news last year covered a big guy dumped his BTS to buy stocks in China  .  The announcement of big thing 1.0 gave him the chance to dump more than 1 million USD within a week . And BTS was in a downward trend ever since , even before the merger )

So if you are looking for short term profit , learn some trading skills before you rush in .
If you're looking for long term investment , then .....why do you buy in after a good news ?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 02:33:59 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline VoR0220

Hmmm....what's the fastest way to get my hands on some BTS? I tried trading with Shapeshift...and if the block explorer is correct, that apparently did not work and I lost about $5 in BTC (probably should have tested with a lower amount). Any suggestions?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I want desperately tonyk's market analysis now :)

Step in... please!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Soon you will have an exchange that you can wire transfer USD to from anywhere in the world and then trade for BitUSD.    Also supported BitCNY and BitEUR.   

Details will be available in a few weeks, but we have a commitment and are actively testing integration and were given permission to make this post ;)   
what?Are you serious?
I can not believe! should I buy more BTS???

Never stop buying. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Going up 100% right before a large announcement is a potential crime.  Going down 50% before a negative announcement is a potential crime.  If the people who are integrating BTS with their exchange were the buyers or they relayed information to other people were buying that is definitely a crime.  Not saying I agree with securities laws, but they are laws and can reach beyond registered securities.

The movements of BitShares happened the same time as lots of other markets started to see a rise. Was DOGE somehow involved? They went up at the same time. How about LTC? Did they conspire with us?

Everyone has been following the major crypto movements recently and to come out with this tunnel vision accusation against a good news story for BitShares seems egregious and unnecessary.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
Soon you will have an exchange that you can wire transfer USD to from anywhere in the world and then trade for BitUSD.    Also supported BitCNY and BitEUR.   

Details will be available in a few weeks, but we have a commitment and are actively testing integration and were given permission to make this post ;)   
what?Are you serious?
I can not believe! should I buy more BTS???

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Anyone care to speculate what exchange it could be? How many accept worldwide USD wire transfers?

Cryptsy has shown signs of the BTS wallet.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Anyone care to speculate what exchange it could be? How many accept worldwide USD wire transfers?
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Chronos

Trade for BitUSD at parity, or through an order book?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
A big rally before a news announcement is going to draw unwanted and negative attention, especially if we dump in the next couple days.  Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

yes but assume there is a scenario in place we reach the next days/month spot number 2 or 3 behind bitcoin or ripple :P
In that case nobody will give a shit for the price move before bm's announcement  :)

PS  this "big" rally could seem like a tiny reaction after you see the chart again in 1-2 months...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:22:04 am by liondani »

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Tuck Fheman

Yep... and you sold your BitShares to me at Protoshares prices !! ha ha suckers!

Tuck Fheman

Go back a few weeks and see how much fear and anger there was here in April.

Exactly.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
China waking up.

IT BEGINS.

500 KNIVES!

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Well I guess that you can't fool everyone.  You are a smart cookie maplehead.  Most of the suckers here were too stoopid to realize that Newmine and BitcoinJesus2.O are the same person!  LMFAO!  SUCKERRRRS!!!!!  Sold me your shares reeeeeeal cheap out of primal monkey fear!!!

Newmine was long this whole time?  WTF?

Yep... and you sold your BitShares to me at Protoshares prices !! ha ha suckers!

They even sold at 40% of protoshares prices.

Silly fear driven panic sellers.