Author Topic: Usd deposit  (Read 1527 times)

Offline oakmaster

I understand how cryptos work what I'm saying is let's say 1.10 bitusd gets deposit everyday next to that it says balance that says 1.10 next to that is a details button now for a few days the deposit and balance match both say the same thing now on the 3 or 4 deposit it'll say 1.10 deposit and balance 1.45 I click details and it says 1.10 deposit x amount of Satoshi withdraw I did not withdraw anything so I'm asking why I don't take anything out of this account just deposit so why
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:52:40 am by oakmaster »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I work out of town so sometimes I go two weeks without looking at my bts account I'm busy plus you no how some of the hotels Internet is but anyway I'm mining on bitusd so I have payouts everyday so some payouts say amount x amount of deposit and next to it a balance a little higher when I click details it'll say x deposit x withdraw Satoshi what is that withdrawal for I mean am I being charged for something if someone could explain this that knows what is going on I'd really appreciate the help thank you
It's pretty much the same as in bitcoin .. you have funds that are coming from somewhere (withdrawal) and are going to somewhere (deposit) ..
No one can charge your automatically in BitShares .. that's just not how crypto currencies work ..

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Are you mining with http://www.minebitshares.com/ ?

I think @Datasecuritynode will be able to help you out
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline oakmaster

I work out of town so sometimes I go two weeks without looking at my bts account I'm busy plus you no how some of the hotels Internet is but anyway I'm mining on bitusd so I have payouts everyday so some payouts say amount x amount of deposit and next to it a balance a little higher when I click details it'll say x deposit x withdraw Satoshi what is that withdrawal for I mean am I being charged for something if someone could explain this that knows what is going on I'd really appreciate the help thank you