Author Topic: Should we hold a community hangout today? (poll)  (Read 4178 times)

Offline wallace

• View Profile
I will look at the votes at approximately 12noon.  BM and Stan would obviously be invited but this would be a community hangout so it would not be necessary for them to attend. 
I actually think newmine brought up a line of thinking that everyone should take into consideration though...and trust me I am probably one of the biggest BM and BitShares around.  I say this not because I distrust BM and the crews intentions...but we also should not be naive and think that the possibility of something unforeseen could occur and cause great damage.  It is for this reason we should always try to consider ways fto protect ourselves. 
I still hold my original PTS precisely because I never liked the idea of putting all my eggs in one basket.  It just doesn't make sense from a risk mitigation perspective.  Considering everyone here is at least somewhat a technophile, I'd imagine they should all be able to appreciate the value of risk mitigation strategies that diversify us and make the risk/reward ratio more pallatable.

Now as for my beef with newmine--he acts like bitshares' team has completely screwed us and cannot be trusted. Everytime he posts he does so provocatively almost as though he wants to cause division.  That is frustrating.

+5%
give me money, I will do...

Offline fuzzy

I will look at the votes at approximately 12noon.  BM and Stan would obviously be invited but this would be a community hangout so it would not be necessary for them to attend. 
I actually think newmine brought up a line of thinking that everyone should take into consideration though...and trust me I am probably one of the biggest BM and BitShares around.  I say this not because I distrust BM and the crews intentions...but we also should not be naive and think that the possibility of something unforeseen could occur and cause great damage.  It is for this reason we should always try to consider ways fto protect ourselves. 
I still hold my original PTS precisely because I never liked the idea of putting all my eggs in one basket.  It just doesn't make sense from a risk mitigation perspective.  Considering everyone here is at least somewhat a technophile, I'd imagine they should all be able to appreciate the value of risk mitigation strategies that diversify us and make the risk/reward ratio more pallatable.

Now as for my beef with newmine--he acts like bitshares' team has completely screwed us and cannot be trusted. Everytime he posts he does so provocatively almost as though he wants to cause division.  That is frustrating. 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:27:31 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
we give this guy far too much attention.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

He is coming to the hangout? Will Stan or Dan be there?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

If the votes say yes, let's shoot for this to occur in 6-8hours from the time of posting. 
It is currently 7am EST, so that would be 1-3pm EST.

Offline fuzzy