Author Topic: Clarification about what creative commons means  (Read 2479 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I can't say I am particularly happy about this... but +5%.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline betax

• View Profile
Wow that is a big move, and also makes it very clear that you have planned and are confident of future features. :)  +5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline vikram

I do not get what you are talking about. According to github the Graphine code appeared for the first time about 06/08

in other words what existed on June 1st  is anybody's guess.

Will get the June 1 version of Graphene posted hopefully tomorrow.

Here you go: https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-toolkit

Offline vikram

I do not get what you are talking about. According to github the Graphine code appeared for the first time about 06/08

Will get the June 1 version of Graphene posted hopefully tomorrow.

Offline bobmaloney

0.9.2?

Also, did merockstar just close his account? Why is his name blacked out?
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
CC basically means public domain and you are free to take everything prior to June 1 and do as you will.

Appreciate the reply bm.

Was this new 100,000 tps badassery pre june 1?

Yes

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Thank you for everything you've done.

+5% +5% +5%

merockstar

CC basically means public domain and you are free to take everything prior to June 1 and do as you will.

Appreciate the reply bm.

Yes

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Thank you for everything you've done.

Offline bytemaster

Appreciate the reply bm.

Yes
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

merockstar

Appreciate the reply bm.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

merockstar

Now that all the work done before June 1st is CC licensed, does that mean the community is free to take the new BitShares 2.0 including this early version of Graphene, and expand on that in the event that we're unable to afford to contract CNX for the time being?

(assuming such action is approved by voters)