Author Topic: Amsterdam BitShares Camping starting 2015-06-18  (Read 4411 times)

38PTSWarrior

Summary:

I met many nice people and gave a away cards. They will carry the word to all parts of the world.

Although the camping ended rapidly because I sold a handful of ganja seeds, it was nice.

Of course I met people from all job backgrounds. I tell the people that everyone is looking for a better way to handle the relationship between people on the planet. Also the judge, the customs officer. As long as we are peaceful it is even wished to make changes. I talk to everyone. Go BitShares!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:23:43 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Oh don*t worry. There are some potential adopters. Especially the new card is making it fun again.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
After 14 days the BitShares Camping closes officially. It was a good time here. Unfortunately no members came but I told some people about it.
I will be there for another day.

What went wrong here? Why did nobody come?
I would guess it's because there are only a few thousand active bts members and they live all over the world.
Plus bts is in a bear market so there's no reason to suggest that the average bts'er has the time and cash to splash on traveling.

When asking "why" of the population, I think it's important to consider the "why" of the self first.
Why didn't you go? Markets are built on individual choice/action, so it makes sense that what you would do should be comparable to what others would do.

Not you in particular, Data :)

It's a shame nobody else turned up to join you, 38.
I would like to meet you someday!
I'll be in 'dam again sometime, for sure
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

After 14 days the BitShares Camping closes officially. It was a good time here. Unfortunately no members came but I told some people about it.

What went wrong here? Why did nobody come?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

38PTSWarrior

Since yesterday full sunshine. Awakening party happening today.

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
  • BitShares: xfund
Asset:FUND

38PTSWarrior

Nice sunny weather. So many animals here. Duck, goose, seagull, chicken, goat, ..

Amsterdam is up and running. Take a few days off and live your paradise here at Zeeburg Camping Amsterdam.

The people love that they auto-own shares. There is no forum member yet but there are still 2 days official meet-up time.
Let*s twist!

38PTSWarrior

Smoke time Amsterdam! This evening, who*s coming?

38PTSWarrior

Nice here. Am busy evagelizing..

38PTSWarrior

Today meeting at 13:00 at main place in front of reception.

38PTSWarrior

Chilling with the camp people. No BitSharers there yet but maybe tomorrow.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Oh man, nice ! Wish I could go !

38PTSWarrior

I would like to meet you. Just let me know. The BitShares campings first day is very nice.
Write here if you are coming or pm me for vip service ;)

Will be back soon. Now an exchanger is going to his job to make some money.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:30:32 pm by 38PTSWarrior »