Author Topic: which of them is develop delegate are working for bts2.0  (Read 1404 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

http://vote.bunkermining.com is working at a limping pace to grow BitShares. We have a bid for more delegates, but only one has been voted in. The market cap increase recently has helped a bit, but its still tough to get things done.

Our project has been the highest referrer of new users to BitShares.

I think for a lot of delegates there has been a lot of rejigging of their plans with 2.0 in mind.

If you like to see more growth from now till 2.0 be sure to vote for our delegates! :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline onceuponatime

I notice there are  35 delegates with 100% pay! and who can let me know which of them is develop delegate are working for bts2.0. maybe many of delegate done contribution to bts ,though many thing I don`t konw.
but because now the price of bts is a little low , so I temporarily just support the delegates that are working for bts2.0

BTS2.0 will be given to BTS. What is your point?

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
          I notice there are  35 delegates with 100% pay! and who can let me know which of them is develop delegate are working for bts2.0. maybe many of delegate done contribution to bts ,though many thing I don`t konw.
but because now the price of bts is a little low , so I temporarily just support the delegates that are working for bts2.0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 02:19:29 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091