Author Topic: 10 PTS - AngelShares Press Release Bounty [CLOSED]  (Read 4377 times)

Offline Number 1

• View Profile
PY7zWXa1fx632te5jdqmkpuzuZ3zxdHveK

Thanks
PTS: Pj8UH9ExVidcFd4LKtEgPSrwrtpYhPhug8

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
No one has posted their PTS address to receive tips for their effort.

Is the press release available somewhere or is it still being developed? I could sure use some parts for the handouts descriptions.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline bytemaster

No one has posted their PTS address to receive tips for their effort.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

After careful consideration of the posts and suggestions Brian and I have come to the following conclusion: each of you provided valuable feedback but none of the submissions were worthy to be used as-is and thus claim the full bounty.   We are going to use your feedback to produce the final press release and divide up the 10 PTS equally among each of you as a tip for your contribution.

Thanks,
Dan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Submission deadline is tomorrow for the Jan 1 press release. Submit your own version if you have one. Thanks. B

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Disclaimer: Sorry if I misrepresent. My apologies if this contribution is of negative value.

Invictus Innovations are pleased to announce AngelShares, a simple and unique way to invest directly in the future projects at Invictus Innovations. The release of AngelShares comes after the successful launch of ProtoShares, a similar funding platform designed to bootstrap innovation in the Bitcoin community more generally. ProtoShares was an immediate success and currently has a thriving community paving the way for emerging “Bitcoin 2.0” technologies, including innovative systems for currency exchange, instant messaging, banking, and identity which are at once completely transparent and completely secure.

Invictus Innovations is set to roll out two big projects, Keyhotee™ and Bitshares™ in the first quarter of 2014. Keyhotee™ is an innovative new application set for release in January that will combine crypto currencies, secure identity, mail, instant messaging, and much more. BitShares™ is set for release in the summer of 2014 and will combine a powerful decentralized currency exchange with a banking system. Both of these technologies will mark a paradigm shift in the crypto currency community and place Invictus Innovations at the forefront of the revolutionary developments being made with “Bitcoin 2.0” related technologies. This is your chance to invest early in these and other projects by Invictus Innovations - invest with AngleShares now!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:34:04 am by CLains »

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Great edits so far.  I'm excited to be involved in choosing the final draft and winner(s) of this bounty. We have quite a few bounties coming down the pipeline, as you've probably heard, so keep you eyes open.  My thoughts so far:

que23 - I think you're going the right direction by removing some of the technical references to terms like DAC's, etc. 

Number1 took it a step further and definitely wrote something very readable; which will translate well with the layperson. It flows very well. 

James212 is right in that we may want to link to a more technical explanation, keeping the initial PR simple as possible. 

This is going to be a balance between explaining the basics of angelshares and the business model while at the same time communicating the opportunity. The average person is asking the question we all ask when we see a marketing message:  What's in it for me? So keep that thought in mind when writing.  Great so far...

Brian

Offline James212

• View Profile
I think you need a much simpler approach.  To look at the announcement as if it was going to be read on MSNBC or any major broadcast.  The key here is Broadcast. Not Narrow-case.  Need to draft this like we are talking to grand mom, and grand mom is only going to get confused by the tech talk in paragraphs 3 and 4.  Paragraph 3/4 information should be linked or referenced separate from the press release. 

I am not very tech savvy and am just learning about Protoshares/Innvictucs and all of this, so feel free to change/correct as you all like.  Also pls check spelling/punctuation.  Lastly where ever there is "**", i think there may be a better word to use to better convey the idea. 

============================================================================================================================
Invictus Innovations announces AngelShares, a groundbreaking crowd funding campaign to develop new decentralized autonomous companies (DAC).   The Angelshares initiative is a **partnering** program to the wildly successful ProtoShares initiative which launched in November.  AngelsShares is a crowd funding mechanism that is intended to complement the company’s promotion and fund raising efforts spearheaded by Protoshares, a unique crypto currency offering which is structured on the Bitcoin protocol and is benefits from contractual obligations that grant a portion of the holdings and profits of all future DACs to protoshares holders.   The first such DAC,  soon to be released, will be the highly anticipated “Bitshares”, a decentralized banking and **currency** exchange.

With the very positive and successful "validation of concept" of its multiple programs and plans, each with potentially **revolutionary** implications in both use case and value creation, Innvictus’ Angelshares answers the need for more efficient, effective and timely fund raising in order for it support multiple product launches. 

Innvictus' Angelshares is a unique crowd funding approach.  Unlike other crowd funding initiatives where a small group of insiders or large investors have been favored, The Angelshares Initiative levels the playing field by providing equal opportunity for all regardless of status.  The framework requires Angelshares to be made available in equal portions over XXXXX month period, allowing  equitable distribution to early comers and later investors a like.  In addition,  the investment cost is the equal for large and small investors. Everyone has a fair advantage.   This new, equitable, and innovative funding model is  intended to promo positive community relations and is expected to result in very effective fund raising and community involvement.  This will be a model for future DACs.   Invictus expects to raise over $4 million dollars in trade value of Bitcoin and Protoshares in the first quarter of 2014. 

For more information Angel Shares please go to XXXXXXXXXXXXX

================================================================
THE PART BELOW WOULD BE IN A LINKED PAGE FOR MORE TECHNICAL DETAILS;
(i did not edit the below section.  it is the same as bytemaster)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AngelShares works like a mining pool where every day 10,000 shares are mined and divided among the workers proportional to how much they contributed.  Instead of using hash power as a proof-of-work like most Bitcoin clones, AngelShares uses money as a reusable proof-of-work.   When people mine with hash-power the value of the work is consumed and no value is retained to back the issuance of the new crypto-currency, but when they ‘mine’ with their money the value can be recovered and applied to develop and promote a decentralized autonomous company.

To get AngleShares individuals make a donation to a public ProtoShares or Bitcoin address from a local wallet.  The record of their donations are recorded securely in the respective blockchain for everyone audit.  Each day represents a new auction and a new opportunity for vigilant fans to gain a stake in the future of BitShares.   Invictus believes this new approach to crowd funding will combine all of the appeal and excitement of mining with the addictive nature of auctions to produce an engaging opportunity that will capture the daily attention of a growing community.
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline Number 1

• View Profile
Invictus is proud to announce AngelShares your route into the world of cryptocurrency.
Heard of Bitcoin? Want to invest in the future of money? Then read on..

AngelShares provides a groundbreaking opportunity for grassroots investment in peer-to-peer money transfer technology. Following the advent of Bitcoin we at Invictus have been working hard to bring cryptocurrency into mainstream adoption.
The unprecedented success of our own cryptocurrency- ProtosharesTM has paved the way for development of new payment technologies; cryptocurrency exchanges and decentralised banking concepts.

Angelshares is a new crowdfunding initiative designed to raise funding for development of these technologies.
Starting with Keyhotee: a secure, financial communications network and Bitshares: the first decentralised peer-to-peer bank; Invictus means to raise $4 million USD in the first quarter 2104 through mining and distribution of Angelshares.

Each day starting from the 01/01/14 10,000 shares will be up for grabs with Angelshares divided out proportionally according to individual contributions on the day.
Each day brings a further 10,000 AngelShares and an equal opportunity for you to snap up a share in the future of cryptocurrency.
This method has been devised to combat monopoly holding allowing widespread adoption of Bitshares thereby developing a strong community from its conception.
For more information on how to get involved and to hear more about decentralised banking visit www.protoshares.com/angelshares
The future of cryptocurrency begins here.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 04:28:26 pm by Number 1 »
PTS: Pj8UH9ExVidcFd4LKtEgPSrwrtpYhPhug8

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Can you make this a Google document so we can log in an edit it?

Invictus Innovations proudly announces AngelShares, a groundbreaking crowd funding campaign to develop new decentralized autonomous companies (DACs).  AngelShares comes a little over one month after Invictus saw a wildly successful launch of ProtoShares, a clone of Bitcoin, saw its market capitalization rise to over $25 million dollars in the first month.  ProtoShares is unique bitcoin clones in that its value is derived from a social contract to grant those who hold ProtoShares a minimum of 10% stake in all of our DACs, including our flag-ship Decentralized Bank and Exchange called BitShares.

Invictus realized that there was very strong demand for their ideas and that the money currently spent mining ProtoShares amounted to millions of dollars that could be redirected toward funding the BitShare ecosystem rather than padding the pockets of local utility companies or cloud hosting service providers such as Amazon.  Invictus expectshopes to raise over $4 million dollars worth of ProtoShares and Bitcoin in the first quarter of 2014.

AngelShares works like a mining pool where every day 10,000 shares are minted and distributed among the investors proportional to how much they invested.  Instead of using hash power as a proof-of-work like most Bitcoin clones, AngelShares uses Protoshares or Bitcoin donations as a reusable proof-of-investment.   When people mine with hash-power the value of the work is consumed and no value is retained to back the issuance of the new crypto-currency, but when they ‘mine’ with their money the value can be recovered and applied to develop and promote a decentralized autonomous company.

To get AngleShares individuals make a donation to a public ProtoShares or Bitcoin address from a locally controlled wallet.  The record of their donations are recorded securely in the respective blockchain for everyone audit.  Each day represents a new auction and a new opportunity for vigilant fans to gain a stake in the future of BitShares.   Invictus believes this new approach to crowd funding will combine all of the appeal and excitement of mining with the addictive nature of auctions to produce an engaging opportunity that will capture the daily attention of a growing community.

AngelShares represents a fresh attempt to strike a balance between techniques used by Mastercoin, Ripple and others.  The common complaints Invictus heard about prior attempts at crowd funding were that they favored early adopters or were only available to a small group of insiders or large investors.  AngelShares strives to provide an equal opportunity for everyone regardless of when they learn about the potential of BitShares or how much money they have.   Invictus believes that this model will be copied by other teams that which to crowd fund their own decentralized autonomous companies.

To learn more about the potential of the BitShares Bank and Exchange and how to participate in its development you can visit http://invictus-innovations.com.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 01:03:13 pm by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline que23

• View Profile
Invictus Innovations is pleased to announce AngelShares, an unique crowd funding strategy that will allow us to rapidly expand and grow. This announcement comes only one month after our release of ProtoShares, a Bitcoin clone remarkable not for its design but for its purpose--to put a market value on our ideas and to build a community of supporters. This was a complete success, ProtoShares reached a market capitalization of $25 million dollars in just one month and attracted a thriving community of supporters.

AngelShares will use a simulated mining pool strategy to promise shares for donations. Everyday, donors can send ProtoShares or Bitcoins to the mining pool in return for a portion of that day's 10,000 AngelShares. We plan to do this for 200 days. This method of crowd funding allows us to redirected resources that would normally be wasted on mining equipment and electricity and apply them to rapidly developing and promoting decentralized autonomous companies (DACs).

We are also weeks away from our release of Keyhotee--a crypto-based ID, messaging and wallet system. And we are four months away from releasing our flag ship DAC BitShares--a Decentralized Bank and Exchange.

To learn more about the BitShares Bank and Exchange and how to participate in its development, you can visit us at http://invictus-innovations.com

(Anyone is free to use all, some or none of my press release. ;))
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline que23

• View Profile
Are we changing distributed to decentralized? Should I update the wiki? :o
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline bytemaster

We are in the process of preparing a press release to announce AngelShares and recognize that my skills in the marketing department could use some work and Brian's knowledge of our products is still growing.  We also recognize that people want opportunities to apply all types of skills to earn PTS now that mining is out.   So we would like to submit my draft press release to be revised and updated to maximum effect.   The press release will is due Jan 1 so this is an urgent bounty. 

We would like this to be a collaborative bounty so all drafts will be public, but if you borrow wording from another submission both parties must agree on how to divide the bounty or it will not be awarded. 

This bounty is still in PENDING state, meaning that some details regarding the terms and conditions are subject to change.  It will not be reduced beyond 10 PTS though.   Note there is a 1 PTS referral bounty paid to the person who refers the winner.  Referral bounty will be divided proportionally if there the result is a collaborative effort.  We are still refining our bounty rules and procedures.

Invictus Innovations announces AngelShares, a groundbreaking crowd funding campaign to develop new decentralized autonomous companies (DACs).  AngelShares comes a little over one month after Invictus saw a wildly successful launch of ProtoShares, a clone of Bitcoin, saw its market capitalization rise to over $25 million dollars in the first month.  ProtoShares is unique among bitcoin clones in that its value is derived from a social contract to grant those who hold ProtoShares a stake in there flag ship DAC, a Decentralized Bank and Exchange called BitShares. 

Invictus realized that there was very strong demand for their ideas and that the money currently spent mining ProtoShares amounted to millions of dollars that could be redirected toward funding the BitShare ecosystem rather than padding the pockets of local utility companies or cloud hosting service providers such as Amazon.  Invictus expects to raise over $4 million dollars worth of ProtoShares and Bitcoin in the first quarter of 2014.

AngelShares works like a mining pool where every day 10,000 shares are mined and divided among the workers proportional to how much they contributed.  Instead of using hash power as a proof-of-work like most Bitcoin clones, AngelShares uses money as a reusable proof-of-work.   When people mine with hash-power the value of the work is consumed and no value is retained to back the issuance of the new crypto-currency, but when they ‘mine’ with their money the value can be recovered and applied to develop and promote a decentralized autonomous company.

To get AngleShares individuals make a donation to a public ProtoShares or Bitcoin address from a local wallet.  The record of their donations are recorded securely in the respective blockchain for everyone audit.  Each day represents a new auction and a new opportunity for vigilant fans to gain a stake in the future of BitShares.   Invictus believes this new approach to crowd funding will combine all of the appeal and excitement of mining with the addictive nature of auctions to produce an engaging opportunity that will capture the daily attention of a growing community.

AngelShares represents a fresh attempt to strike a balance between techniques used by Mastercoin, Ripple and others.  The common complaints Invictus heard about prior attempts at crowd funding were that they favored early adopters or were only available to a small group of insiders or large investors.  AngelShares provides an equal opportunity for everyone regardless of when they learn about the potential of BitShares or how much money they have.   Invictus believes that this model will be copied by other teams that which to crowd fund their own decentralized autonomous companies.

To learn more about the potential of the BitShares Bank and Exchange and how to participate in its development you can visit http://invictus-innovations.com.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:40:49 pm by bytemaster »