Author Topic: The Top 10 reasons to GO CRYPTO...  (Read 1530 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank you so much! :D

I'm getting help with the videos and plan on doing a LOT more. Individual videos (in english and german) that explain every facet of BitShares.
Every possible technical support question too, so that when a client has a question, a video can explain it just as good as a human.

I think one of the biggest barriers to entry for "going crypto" has just been in understanding this stuff.  I want people to *see* that you don't have to be a cryptographer to download and fund a wallet.

Oh, and for businesses, well, I'm making it a no-brainer. Go crypto or die. ;)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Voted for you Ken  :D

Open Wallet > Advanced > Console > approve delegate.kencode true

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
This is REALLY good Ken, great job  +5% +5%

Did you do this yourself?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I meet somebody new every time (http://www.meetup.com/BitShares-Munich/). I'm not  gonna start pushing the meetups or videos real hard though until we get our new website (BitShares-Munich.de) up next month.

The website is going to sell our Crypto Coaching services, Point Of Sale (POS) systems, cold-storage devices, QR wearables, BitShares shirts and hats, store signage, tons of stuff. CSS has come a LONG way so I'm in a bit of a learning curve this month. The new website is gonna be awesome though, I'm also gonna tie it right into my google apps business account so that Clients can pick a date and time to meet with a Coach right there via their (embedded) shared calendar.

I have a lot more planned too. The POS systems for example (with Ronny and Dan's help I hope) will have our api connecting the POS software, BitShares and CCEDK right to our website. "Cash, Credit or Crypto?" This way, every customer of every store of every POS package out there will be generating fees for BitShares. Some of these POS companies have literally hundreds of thousands of businesses that use their Accounting/eCommerce software and millions of people who shop at their stores.

I'll release more info in the coming weeks as we get the website closer to launch.
For now, I just need your votes PLEASE so I can start paying for all this stuff.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Nicely done +5%

How're the meeting looking these days? How many people attending?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat