Author Topic: Memory Coin MME stake for PTS holders  (Read 3652 times)

Offline canuck

• View Profile
Great incentive I must admit.
These are the kind of innovations that make Invictus a leader. But I suppose most here already know that :)

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
Is there a way to tell if Protoshares bought on the exchange have already redeemed MMCs?

they don't work like that. What matters is the value of each address at block 3200. The address in your wallet, where your PTS you bought now sit, did not have any value at block 3200. Whatever account had those PTS at block 3200 gets the credit.

I guess you can follow the block chain to find what account they were in at block 3200 and then check the MME blockchain to see if anyone had spent them, but I don't know why one would want to do that.

Ohh I understand now.  Thanks for the clarification.  In order to redeem, they have had to be sitting in an account prior to block 3200.  Anything bought on the exchange is non-redeemable. 

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
Is there a way to tell if Protoshares bought on the exchange have already redeemed MMCs?

they don't work like that. What matters is the value of each address at block 3200. The address in your wallet, where your PTS you bought now sit, did not have any value at block 3200. Whatever account had those PTS at block 3200 gets the credit.

I guess you can follow the block chain to find what account they were in at block 3200 and then check the MME blockchain to see if anyone had spent them, but I don't know why one would want to do that.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline td services

• View Profile
Followed instructions, heard a "pop!", and MMC magically appeared! Very cool...

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile

Offline danielauhlig

• View Profile
ok so where would the dac listing be released is there an ongoing list?

Offline seraphim

You don't have to follow anything if you keep your coins in your wallet - you could come back in 2 years and have a look which DACs you have a stake in. There's no way to notify you, so if you don't care about it yourself nothing will happen. The shares you got at release are waiting for you, but you have to collect them yourself.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:34:17 am by seraphim »
Meet you on STEEM

Offline danielauhlig

• View Profile
ok so in the future this will be an automatic process where for now are the announcements for the new DAC s when they are launched?

Somehow this seems to be a real stumbling block from an investor perspective

Offline seraphim

Correct. Though the process will get easier, invictus is already working on solutions. You won't have to do all that manual work for future DACs.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline danielauhlig

• View Profile
Thank you that was really helpful. Now just another question I only just bought my PTS on cryptsy yesterday so the MME coins only get distributed to the PTS holders that had coins on the date it was launched?? Furthermore as a PTS holder do I know always have to keep myself up to date with any new DAC developments and payouts and will we always have to go through this cumbersome process to benefit from holding the PT shares?

Offline seraphim

Memorycoin 2.0 is mapped on PTS with a ration of 1 MMC/10 PTS calculated on PTS block 32000

You can find a guide how to redeem your MMC at http://memorycoin.montaxx.me/howto.php and a lot of more infos at http://memorycoin.info/
Meet you on STEEM

Offline danielauhlig

• View Profile
Hi just read that PTS holders receive a stack in MMe coin, The post was some from November. Is this correct and how are these obtained.