Author Topic: Follow My Vote Website Update.  (Read 4511 times)

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn

+ The website looks good and professional.

- It is totally bloated and its hard to find actual information about the project, status and the team.
- It contains copy-pasted information from other sources.
- People dont believe this project really exists, the website is suspicious.

Why not starting with a small website first, containing the most essential stuff only?

Don't bloat it with unessessary stuff like explaining blockchains. And show faces, code and current progress. Highlight that.

Offline Slick Willy

• View Profile

Offline Slick Willy

• View Profile
Thanks Akado! Your feedback is appreciated. We will defiantly brainstorm on your ideas. The donate section should be the last section on the page. I'm not sure if that was a glitch or you visited the site in the middle of us tweaking the page. Please let us know if this is still the case next time you visit the site.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
After the "Donate" section, the page seems to repeat itself, showing the What, How, Who, Contact Us, Our Mission, Get Involved and Follow Us sections all over again.

Also I believe a better font could be used on the "In Transparency We Trust" tittle.

Tbh I prefer the old site, although it was lacking a lot of information. The old one with the updated infos would rock. But that's just me.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:22:40 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Slick Willy

• View Profile
We have recently updated our main landing page at https://followmyvote.com/

Please check it out and leave feedback!

Best,
Slick Willy