Author Topic: Shilling Coins: The next alt cryptocurrency to utilize the BitShares platform..?  (Read 8871 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
BAMM!
..and thanx to Rob Viglione and Shilling Coins, the #Bitshares hashtag and @_bitshares account just got retweeted to OVER 30,000 PEOPLE 8)

Look at FTC, they're pow as well and switching to Bitshares. Don't worry about how "big" they are, I bring'm big and small, it's all bout the fees baby ;)

Thank You @ebit :)
Thank You @lil_jay890 :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
What reasons whould there be for a PoW coin to switch over to BitShares DPOS .. and who would decide on the distribution?

IMHO this is a waste of resources

Good thing you voted him in as a delegate!

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
What reasons whould there be for a PoW coin to switch over to BitShares DPOS .. and who would decide on the distribution?

i don't get it either unless the coin were to give up its PoW and just act as a UIA on our blockchain. at that point it wouldn't really be an alt currency as much as a token for some DAC-type venture.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
The moore coins that can be brought in, the more transaction fees they will generate.  It doesn't matter if you like their product, as long as someone else does and uses our network to acquire their coins.

Great job Ken!

according to coinmarketcap this coin is not even listed.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
The moore coins that can be brought in, the more transaction fees they will generate.  It doesn't matter if you like their product, as long as someone else does and uses our network to acquire their coins.

Great job Ken!

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
I like hutercoin.There is't web wallet. You can bring  hutercoin onboard with BitShares!!
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I'm creating more bounties today and hope to have them posted by tonight, then I can get started on BitShares POS todo list tomorrow morn for review/approval by the CMX crew. Then the hiring can begin :)

CNX

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Shilling Coin is quite large even though they have a lack of media exposure right now, they have over 17,000 twitter followers too, a popular alt to say the least.

Dude - they had to follow 17,900 people to gain 17,700 followers in return. They probably ran some automated tool to do that. This is not a popular alt, at all. Their website and product both appear to be highly suspect.

this. they obviously don't monitor their twitter, it's just bot-run.

waste of work time

Offline phillyguy

Shilling Coin is quite large even though they have a lack of media exposure right now, they have over 17,000 twitter followers too, a popular alt to say the least.

Dude - they had to follow 17,900 people to gain 17,700 followers in return. They probably ran some automated tool to do that. This is not a popular alt, at all. Their website and product both appear to be highly suspect.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I'd like to bring a LOT of viable altcoins onto the BitShares blockchain, allow them to create their UIA with us and trade with us. Shilling Coin is quite large even though they have a lack of media exposure right now, they have over 17,000 twitter followers too, a popular alt to say the least.

Shilling follows me on twitter too so when I show them love, they can retweet me which in turn takes more clicks to BitShares, gets me some more contacts (like at Feathercoin) and so on. The network effect. Not all the alts are winners, but I use metrics like twitter followers, media coverage, market cap, alexa rank and so on.

I'm creating more bounties today and hope to have them posted by tonight, then I can get started on BitShares POS todo list tomorrow morn for review/approval by the CMX crew. Then the hiring can begin :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
how close are they to making the decision to join our network? is this the start or the tail end of the persuasion campaign?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Please Comment, Favorite and Retweet, I may be able to bring Shilling Coin onboard with BitShares!! 8)
https://twitter.com/kenCode_de/status/618727079136350208
Now, as an active delegate you should be A LOT more cautious about what advises you give .. in particular investment advices (direct or indirect), such as altcoins!

The Shilling coin page does not even have an imprint or a contact address and can easily be mixed up with Ethereum's Schilling project!