Author Topic: Status Update  (Read 7405 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% Looking forward to join the testnet as soon as it is available!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Code: [Select]
1. Release BitShares 0.9.3 with extra API for dumping private keys for an account to facilitate easy importing into Graphene.
Is't mean:BitShares2.0 don't use  a snapshot from BitShares0.9.3?
BitShares 2.0 will be based on a snapshot of the BTS0.* blockchain ..
the feature BM is talking about will only make importing your funds a lot more convenient

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Since the bond market was part of the bitshares 2.0 announcement, do you expect bts holders to pay for this upgrade? Seems like it should come at no cost since it was supposed to be included in bts 2.0

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Can you tell when the exchange software is ready (or at least begins)?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
 +5% hype slowly intensifies
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline hodor

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hodor
Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor.

Tuck Fheman

When I compare this to BTS1.0 I see it uses 1.5 GB of memory

I have to find a flaw in Dan, no matter how small ... otherwise I'll go back to thinking he is from the 10th dimension.

He intentionally leaves small flaws for you to find, in order to convince you he is not. :p

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

I have to find a flaw in Dan, no matter how small ... otherwise I'll go back to thinking he is from the 10th dimension.

He intentionally leaves small flaws for you to find, in order to convince you he is not. :p
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
THANK YOU for all the hard work! i'm really looking forward to 2.0 and definitely agree that it's best to be diligent up front instead of rushing, but also to focus on core functionality and push non-critical features to 2.1.

Offline cgafeng

Looking forward to joining the testnet.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Tuck Fheman

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
Code: [Select]
1. Release BitShares 0.9.3 with extra API for dumping private keys for an account to facilitate easy importing into Graphene.
Is't mean:BitShares2.0 don't use  a snapshot from BitShares0.9.3?
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline VoR0220

Ya'll should be very excited. This thing is going to be massive. I won't be surprised to see this competing with traditional stock exchanges....this will truly be THE platform to trade crypto in the future.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Excellent update.. progress is certainly moving along in a timely fashion.

It sounds like a good all on the bond market.. it's certainly not a feature to lead on.. and will be a great test run of the vote in process like you said... but what if it gets voted out? :)

I will be a mumble tomorrow from the bunker.. feel free to answer this scenario tomorrow.

+5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+