Author Topic: Peercoin? What's going on with it?  (Read 10590 times)

Offline VoR0220

We are moving toward a place where
steady user demand will begin to dwarf fickle speculator demand.
Most chains have no way to make such a move.

+5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I am becoming of the opinion that the crypto markets are schizophrenic.

They hear voices, become paranoid, make brash and sudden movements, and need to be hospitalized.

Good news.. Dr. BTS is in the house!!! :D

We will treat the crazy in crypto.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 12:38:27 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I am becoming of the opinion that the crypto markets are schizophrenic.

They hear voices, become paranoid, make brash and sudden movements, and need to be hospitalized.

Good news.. Dr. BTS is in the house!!! :D

We will treat the crazy in crypto.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
If would be really huge for Bitshares to get BTS on a big, dollar denominated site.  Also euros. Right now you cannot actually buy BTS in any reasonable quantity except wiht CNY.  If you want to buy with bitcoin, you have to send it to btc38, sell bitcoin, buy BTS.

Sure, you can trade a few BTC worth just fine via poloniex, ccedk, shapeshift, blocktrades, or metaexchange.  But after a bit of buying you cannot anymore wihtout paying a big premium, because there isnt enough liquidity anywhere except btc38.  (Yeah I didnt mention bter because they have withdrawal disabled and are too risky to trust funds to for any amount of time).

Until then, it's like we are under... capital control  :P

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
plan: hack btc-e. profit.

Yeah, after all you would just be stealing the bitcoin back from hackers who stole it from other sites and sent it to btc-e due to no ID validation, right? :P

ahah I'm actually pretty sure Btce is an accident waiting to happen. They're anonymous so I guess it's just a matter of time before they exit scam. In the future with regulated exchanges Btce might just loose volume as people tend to more trustworthy exchanges.

And if they accept fiat they probably have an offshore account since they're anonymous. Idk teh frequency of problems offshore banks have but if something happens they can just easily exit scam people. I guess it's a matter of time.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Yeah, after all you would just be stealing the bitcoin back from hackers who stole it from other sites and sent it to btc-e due to no ID validation, right? :P

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
If would be really huge for Bitshares to get BTS on a big, dollar denominated site.  Also euros.  Right now you cannot actually buy BTS in any reasonable quantity except wiht CNY.  If you want to buy with bitcoin, you have to send it to btc38, sell bitcoin, buy BTS.

Sure, you can trade a few BTC worth just fine via poloniex, ccedk, shapeshift, blocktrades, or metaexchange.  But after a bit of buying you cannot anymore wihtout paying a big premium, because there isnt enough liquidity anywhere except btc38.  (Yeah I didnt mention bter because they have withdrawal disabled and are too risky to trust funds to for any amount of time).

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

Offline Riverhead

While a few of the old coins seem to be consolidating market funds the overall trend is still a decrease in aggregate market capitalization.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
I see it is up 45% today!   

Goes to show that you can never count anyone out and that BTS could make a big move at any time.

only at btc-e ... forget btc38
except the Chinese people will come back after they sold their stocks in time  :P

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 11:04:03 pm by liondani »

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
NVC also listed at BTC-e.. rose like 60% last couple of hours.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:57:22 pm by CLains »

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
its all from btc-e

case closed

+5% Clout's position is quite well thought out.

Bitcoin and litecoin are going to rise because there will be a great deal of demand from Europe particularly on the BTC-e exchange which is based out of Bulgaria, the northern neighbor to Greece. All currencies on BTC-e will probably rise dramatically and any currencies where the exchange is predominantly denominated in BTC will also rise. The problem is that the primary market for bitshares is denominated in CNY and as result BTS won't get a boost from BTC price increase. More problematic is that seeing this rise in LTC and BTC Chinese traders will dump currencies they primarily trade (i.e Ripple, Doge and BTS) in order to ride the BTC and LTC waves. If you already sold BTS or Ripple good for you. If you're looking for a buying opportunity here's your change. If you're HODL keep on keeping on.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:46:46 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats