Author Topic: How do I redeem NOTES from the pre-sale if I do NOT have a BTS client wallet??  (Read 2169 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Why do you expect NOTES to be worthless?  Do you mean once the MUSE chain launches separately and moves their value to their native chain?
exactly .. the NOTES tokens on the BTS blockchain may become worthless once the value was transfered to a new blockchain (a.k.a. BitShares MUSIC)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
NOTES are traded in the BitShares decentralized exchange .. and they are only made liquid here so people can trade and reposition ..
After the snapshot for the new blockchain ... NOTES will be pretty worthless IMHO

Once the new blockchain is out, you will certainly be able to use a web-wallet to redeem your tokens

Why do you expect NOTES to be worthless?  Do you mean once the MUSE chain launches separately and moves their value to their native chain?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
NOTES are traded in the BitShares decentralized exchange .. and they are only made liquid here so people can trade and reposition ..
After the snapshot for the new blockchain ... NOTES will be pretty worthless IMHO

Once the new blockchain is out, you will certainly be able to use a web-wallet to redeem your tokens

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline edsbitshares

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ed
Hi.
Been out of this circuit for a while.
Glad to hear all the progress, and project coming to fruition. Excellent job!

I am not that technical and use Ubuntu Mint; Unfortunately, unable to install native BTS client.

Can someone let me know if it is possible to claim my NOTES from the pre-sale auction without using a native wallet?

Thanks in advance,
Ed