Author Topic: I want to buy BROWNIES.PTS  (Read 1930 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
This reminds me the good old AGS days when everybody was buying AGS and I was buying PTS all the way to $20..lol..
I am really good in predicting how things play out..

Offline lakerta06

I mean with the announcement of identabit about the airdrop allocation to brownie, shouldn't brownie be priced at 300 bts now, or at least 100?

Only if you thought that 100% of the value of BTS was from the remitabit airdrop.

I think 8-10 BTS per brownie is still interestingly low. Currently market values IDentabit ~1/30 of bitshares value, which equals to around 400k dollars.

People not being able to run the wallet, may be the real problem tho.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I mean with the announcement of identabit about the airdrop allocation to brownie, shouldn't brownie be priced at 300 bts now, or at least 100?

Only if you thought that 100% of the value of BTS was from the remitabit airdrop.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
thank you for the advice sudo. I actually did this with the web wallet and it worked just fine. As usual I was too late last night after the announcement so I bought the brownies that were available @ 10 price..

And now I am curious.. Can someone who understands better how these things work explain to me why brownie is below 10 bts today? I mean with the announcement of identabit about the airdrop allocation to brownie, shouldn't brownie be priced at 300 bts now, or at least 100?
 I am making mistakes all the time so any advice on this is appreciated.. I never sold BTS, kept them all the way down, shorting bitusd all the way down and when i finally decided to sell some bts for brownies which seemed a no brainer yesterday, today i realize that i may be missing something...again..lol.. 
thanks

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
Here is the thing. I would like some Brownies.PTS but I can never participate in Friday's beyond.bitcoin (if I understand correctly you guys distribute Brownies depending on participation) hangouts since the time is not good for me.

I would like to buy some from the BTS exchange but for some reason BTS:BROWNIE.PTS pair seem to never work for me (the other pairs after a lot of patience I sometimes manage to work).

So other than the Brownies.PTS that BM sent me (for which many thanks) I have no access to get anymore if I want to..

To this effect:

If someone has spare Brownies.PTS and want to donate some please do @ BTS ID: mf-tzo  . I promise that I will never sell any donations. A gift is a gift.

If someones wants to trade some Brownie.PTS with me please pm me or post here your price. Ideally I would like 30,000 Brownies.PTS for 30,000 BTS. Brownies that I buy with my BTS I can not promise that I will not trade them in the future if they skyrocket in price..

you can try webwallet

https://wallet.bitshares.org/#/market/BROWNIE.PTS:BTS/your id/buy

Offline EstefanTT

I didn't see it that way. You're probably right.

I didn't check the brownies price these last days. I thought they were still at 3-4 bts.

I hope you'll find your seller ;)
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
well i did say "ideally" so I am open to offers..

The whole buy side of Brownies on the DEX is now is at a weighted price of c1.45 and is something like 17,000 Brownies. So I thought doubling that buy side for a price of 1 wouldn't be so strange. I mean if someone decides to dump 30,000 the price will most probably go below 1 right?

Either way as I said I am open to offers. I would buy 5,000 Brownies at 2.2

Offline EstefanTT

I think that few people in this community will sell you browies for 1 bts.

If these exist and there are more to sell at this price, once mf-tzo have his 30.000, I also interested !
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Here is the thing. I would like some Brownies.PTS but I can never participate in Friday's beyond.bitcoin (if I understand correctly you guys distribute Brownies depending on participation) hangouts since the time is not good for me.

I would like to buy some from the BTS exchange but for some reason BTS:BROWNIE.PTS pair seem to never work for me (the other pairs after a lot of patience I sometimes manage to work).

So other than the Brownies.PTS that BM sent me (for which many thanks) I have no access to get anymore if I want to..

To this effect:

If someone has spare Brownies.PTS and want to donate some please do @ BTS ID: mf-tzo  . I promise that I will never sell any donations. A gift is a gift.

If someones wants to trade some Brownie.PTS with me please pm me or post here your price. Ideally I would like 30,000 Brownies.PTS for 30,000 BTS. Brownies that I buy with my BTS I can not promise that I will not trade them in the future if they skyrocket in price..