Author Topic: How-To Properly Sharedrop to the BitShares Community  (Read 2014 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

• Let us choose your company name. After all, you suck at doing it. So let us help because we haz experience correcting others like you.
  • Let us decide how much and who you should sharedrop to. Stawp acting like you're in charge!
  • Never make an ANN post without first completing the steps above.

If you can follow these three simple steps, you're well on your way to success!

[emoji14]
The perfect formula.. +5% ... just means submitting important business decisions to an unvested mob.. if you do follow this I guess you get what you deserve :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
And the remaining 40% will go to me.  ;)

No one bit or questioned it.  =b

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
OK, you are approved to issue 5 million "FuckTheCoins" but 5% of your IPO must go toward making medicinal brownies, and the rest must be distributed via virtual brownies (BMPTS).  Actually, ... make that the other way around.

I'll set up a face to face with BigVern to get the balls rolling

Yeah! BigVern done gonna make it happen.

Offline JA

• View Profile
It doesn't even include Memorycoin2, Sparkles and Lottoshares.

I find this thread extremely offensive.
I will see you in court.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

OK, you are approved to issue 5 million "FuckTheCoins" but 5% of your IPO must go toward making medicinal brownies, and the rest must be distributed via virtual brownies (BMPTS).  Actually, ... make that the other way around.

Well, first off, my plan was to call them, "bitFuckTheManCoinIDMusic420Playbits", but I know that can't be right since it has yet to be approved by the community.

I was thinking about sharedropping 5% to bytemaster, but in Brownie.PTS that he would confiscate from me.

Then I'll give 25% to Newmine, who will be handling all of our public relations / marketing efforts.

Another 25% will go to any exchange willing to shill for us while we dump.

5% will be allocated to Erlich, who will be handling the medicinal care packages for our Dev team.

10% will be given to anyone who ask.

And the remaining 40% will go to me.  ;)

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:24:35 pm by Erlich Bachman »
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

• Let us choose your company name. After all, you suck at doing it. So let us help because we haz experience correcting others like you.
  • Let us decide how much and who you should sharedrop to. Stawp acting like you're in charge!
  • Never make an ANN post without first completing the steps above.

If you can follow these three simple steps, you're well on your way to success!

:P