Author Topic: Competition: 1000 BTS for the best business consultation  (Read 2757 times)

38PTSWarrior

Good idea, I already seek out. Met a game designer today who can ask some programmers for me. He is teaching the stuff, success! How? Through my job as a street entertainer (boom).

I just introduced the lime wallet with the nice account name i created:

Keep the ideas coming. Jernau, excellent, please everyone post his bts name so that i can send out good new money from the internet©™

Offline jernau

• View Profile
How about you try and recruit a guy who can develop a bitshares library in a different language. At the moment, someone just developed a ruby library. Hope about you look for the equivalent dev for golang, rust, swift, perl(!), etc.
PTS: PgiEykg2RATYwWYhFtyNRqwSxQyEApLSmW

38PTSWarrior

Appreciated. Hey dude/ess, I am reading here the forum, brownie points, and am angry about the whales lol. But also about me because I had the illusion that the users here are like me. I am working since a year 4 hours a day without an apartment for bitshares because I believed that freedom people would help each other.
I got 25 usd from bytemaster and 5 from xeroc. 80000 accounts and no one offers me 2,5 BTC for renting a room for example.
I worked in many companies and mostly there are dickheads in power, the sensitive people go again.
I guess the only nice persons are around 10 people and the rest suck? :-D
I think maybe the whole government thing makes sense until the masses become nice.

And don*t forget to attend the mumble and collect your brownies.

I will send you 50 bts and the first person who says the magic word “bummer“ will also receive 50.

:-(

Offline DestBest

Could you get a bit more specific please? What should be developed in your opinion, etc.
I won't pretend i know what should be developed in BitShares because i don't.

I can't figure out how you can add value to the community being a Worker without coding new feature.
I though you may be able to add value to the community by becoming a Headhunter for BitShares, bringing valuable new people in the community.
But it's hard not to fall on the marketing side  ???
Ask yourself, if I were a whale, what would i like 38PTSWarrior to do for the community before I vote him in?
Whales don't like to talk. You must try and read their mind  :-X

I can't think of anything useful for now but I wish you best luck  ;)
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

38PTSWarrior

Could you get a bit more specific please? What should be developed in your opinion, etc. Then I will send you 500 BTS. Thank you for participating. I see you are from the french connection, welcome to the game DestBest!

Offline DestBest

The "delegate", soon the paid worker, will focus more on adding value to the system with the implementation of new features.

If you're not the coding type guy, you will need to be quite original in your proposal to be voted.

One way you may add value to BTS holder:
Looking for devs (JS, C++, React, CoffeeScript, Ruby, ...) interested in working for a blockchain (around a campus or university you should find some).

Getting new valuable member in the community is never a waste of time ;)
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

100  BTS for the next valuable reply!

38PTSWarrior

You already gave good advice. 50 BTS for you. Whats your account?
Ok, originality people, shoot!

38PTSWarrior

Offline EstefanTT

With the referral program, big part of the communication, PR, ... will be andle by itself.

The "delegate", soon the paid worker, will focus more on adding value to the system with the implementation of new features.

If you're not the coding type guy, you will need to be quite original in your proposal to be voted.

Right now I don't have nothing in mind ... (Yep, not helpful ...)

Anyway, good luck and I'll post my ideas if some pops up ;)
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

38PTSWarrior

Hi, I need your advise!
Tell me what kind of action I could take to get voted into the top 101.

I will make a poll with the answers and the winner will get 1000 BTS.
Number 2 will get 500 BTS and number 3 200 BTS.

Number 4-10 will get 50 BTS.

Sorry it*s not so much.
The game is opened..