Author Topic: I really need to know is the section dead or wut?  (Read 2516 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
yep so pls let'S use one thread to focus ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
If you hadn't opend 3 different threads .. it would have been easier for you to find my post:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17973.msg229361.html#msg229361
That one is really supposed to help you "find" your NOTES ..

Offline kickky

• View Profile
you sold your notes yet you want to know where they are?

yes, i sold my notes and i dont see my order now. i want to know where they are, because i can't cancel any of my orders without seeing them.
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline kickky

• View Profile
thx pend, is there other easier way to make it work. like using the commands?

It seems the sell order is still outstanding. I think the " Withdraw 54096981335 satoshi amount of asset" just means the order was placed.

A similar thing happened to me a while ago, with some NOTES seemingly gone from the wallet after I placed an order. Actually, the notes were not gone; they were just not displaying properly. IIRC, what I did to correct this was to start a brand new account and wallet, and let it sync (this can take a long while). Then, in the BitShares folder for the new wallet, I deleted the "wallet" subfolder and replaced it with the "wallet" subfolder from an earlier backup. After syncing and scanning, the missing NOTES had reappeared. Be sure to backup the BitShares folder to one or more safe places before doing any of this. Also, keep earlier backups if you have them...

Offline kickky

• View Profile
i am bitching... lol. if ur 5,400,000 seems lost, ur happy rite? so focus on my problem, not me, and stop bitching on me plz. if u wanna help, ill be grateful, if u dont shut up and watch. is that so hard dude.

i assume the NOTES for sell are yours http://bitsharesblocks.com/asset/orderbook?asset=NOTE so you placed them on the internal exchange and they are waiting to get bought! So you
DIDNT sold them yet, they are still yours.

why do you open 3 threads with the same stuff? It looked to me in the beginning you lost your NOTES, but you placed an order and the problem you have is that you cant chancel it in your wallet, this are
totally different problems. So my advise, stop bitching and focus on one thread.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i assume the NOTES for sell are yours http://bitsharesblocks.com/asset/orderbook?asset=NOTE so you placed them on the internal exchange and they are waiting to get bought! So you
DIDNT sold them yet, they are still yours.

why do you open 3 threads with the same stuff? It looked to me in the beginning you lost your NOTES, but you placed an order and the problem you have is that you cant chancel it in your wallet, this are
totally different problems. So my advise, stop bitching and focus on one thread.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 07:28:41 am by Shentist »

Offline pendragon3

It seems the sell order is still outstanding. I think the " Withdraw 54096981335 satoshi amount of asset" just means the order was placed.

A similar thing happened to me a while ago, with some NOTES seemingly gone from the wallet after I placed an order. Actually, the notes were not gone; they were just not displaying properly. IIRC, what I did to correct this was to start a brand new account and wallet, and let it sync (this can take a long while). Then, in the BitShares folder for the new wallet, I deleted the "wallet" subfolder and replaced it with the "wallet" subfolder from an earlier backup. After syncing and scanning, the missing NOTES had reappeared. Be sure to backup the BitShares folder to one or more safe places before doing any of this. Also, keep earlier backups if you have them...

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
you sold your notes yet you want to know where they are?
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline kickky

• View Profile
What does this code mean?

{"type":"bid_op_type","data":{"amount":54098000000,"bid_index":{"order_price":{"ratio":"0.4761904761904762","quote_asset_id":358,"base_asset_id":0},"owner":"BTS2m3F1fNrZ635zEtxjTdQx5d4RSqBG346B"}}}
 Withdraw 50000 satoshi amount of asset
 Withdraw 18665 satoshi amount of asset
 Withdraw 1000000 satoshi amount of asset
 Withdraw 54096981335 satoshi amount of asset

i clearly sell all my notes at 0.2100, u can see from the sell list 5,399,800.0000 was my order.

but where are my notes?

Offline kickky

• View Profile
someone can help? who can i contact. man

i just lost 5400000 notes and yet no one in tech can help ?